Chapter 22

I walked slowly to Principle Payne's office, wondering what on earth I could have done. The secretary waved me in his office as I opened the door. I had to admit I was freaking out.

"Hey katlyne," He greeted warmly looking up from his computer.

I smiled warmly and sat down in a chair opposite. "Hi." was all I could get out.

He looked at me and started to laugh. "Dont worry. You're not in trouble."

I let out a breath. I was so relieved.

"I just wanted to talk to you about the rules now that you and Niall are a couple and have children. First, you two are not to be alone in a room at any time. Either Gia, your friend or myself has to be in the room with you two. Also, no giving grades, I let this first test slide because you have been taking care of the boys and hadnt had time to study, but this is all." Principle Payne said.

Of COurse I already knew all those rules, but it's nice to get a refresher on everything.

Skipping the rest of school and at home:

The rest of school went by okay. Gia was sick today so I had to sit in the cafeteria with this one kid that asked to sit with me at the beginning of the year, I forget his name.

At home it wasnt' that bad, the boys were playing with their 'what makes what sound' toy, trying to make it land on a specific animal. For a year old they were smart, but even they couldnt make the toy land on a certain animal.

"What did Liam want?" Niall asked in the kitchen as I was making dinner.

"Nothing really, tellling me the rules over agian so that we will minamize the chances of us getting caught. I think he's just being overly cautious so that he doesnt ge into trouble  also." I said.

Niall nodded slowly. I oculd tell he was thinking about something, but whether he wanted to tell me was another story all together.

"Some girls are tailing me," He said after a few quiet minutes.

I stopped cutting up chicken. My eyes were wide.

"Who?"

"This one girl that tried to get into my pants at the beginning of the year." He said.

I wanted to go over to her house and slap her, but I couldnt' do that. The only reason being I didnt know where her house was.

"I think I'm going to resign from teaching at the end of the year." He told me, dropping another bomb shell on me.

"What? Why?"

He got up and came over to me. He embraced me into a hug and kissed me. "I want to be with you." Was all he said.

That wasnt very explanitory.

"What are we going to do about the girl though?" I asked puzzled.

He shrugged. "I dont care. Let her follow. I love you and I'm not hiding it."

Then he got down on one knee and pulled out a box. "Will you marry me?"

I looked at him in shock.

~~~~~~~~~

What will Katlyne say? Yes or No?

Im back!!!

Read my Story Secret Crush please and I will make a new story with Harry. :) thanks love you all!!!!!