Chapter 6

BEFORE I GET STARTED ON THE STORY, I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW. I MIGHT NOT GET FINISHED WRITING THIS CHAPTER BEFORE I HAVE TO GO TO MY COUSIN'S WEDDING. IF I DON'T GET FINISHED, I'LL UPDATE IT WHEN I GET BACK FORM THE WEDDING.

IN THE MEANTIME, WHILE YOUR WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE THE REST OF THE CHAPTER, YOU COULD FAN ME, COMMENT, OR EVEN VOTE. YOU COULD EVEN DO ALL THREE. I REALLY WANT SOME FEEDBACK ON THIS STORY.

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING, I KNOW IM GOING TO GET MY PICTURE TAKEN. DANG. I DON'T LIKE MY PICTURE TAKEN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM BACK!!!! IT WAS GREAT. I LOVED IT. IM TIRED THOUGH. I WANT TO JUST GO TO SLEEP. ITS THE SECOND WEDDING IN A MONTH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr. Horan and I spent all of 6th hour and half of 7th hour together, just laying with each other. The door kept rattling, and the phone kept ringing, but it seemed like Mr. Horan didn't care. Now, I know he was falling for me, and that we wouldn't be able to wait two whole years to get together. How we would hide from the whole school is a different story.

The reason we only spent half of 7th hour together was because Mr. Horan's door opened. It's a good thing that his desk is in the corner on the same side as the door. Whoever opened the door cant see us. Mr. Horan told me to get down under his desk. I did as I was told, scared to death. Mr. Horan pulled up close to his desk and acted like I wasn't there.

"Niall, why haven't you answered your phone? And unlocked your door?"

It was the voice of Mr. Payne, our head principle.

"Sorry Liam. i must've fell asleep in here while I was eating lunch. I'm kinda a heavy sleeper. I'm very sorry." Mr. Horan's a good lier. I mean I know what happened and even I was buying it.

"All right. Just don't let it happen again."

"Yes sir, I will stay awake all day."

I heard the door close. Mr. Horan got up, leaving me down here under his desk. I wanted to come out and strech my legs, but I decided to wait until Mr. Horan told me it was okay.

"Okay, it's safe." He said coming over to help me up.

I smiled at him. "What a rush."

He nodded in agreement. "Do you drive to school or something?" He asked suddenly.

"Nope. Why?" I questioned grabing my bag from beside his desk.

"Because, I was going to drive you to the old garage after school. If that's okay with you. I mean since we are going to the same place and we're together when it's almost time for school to end." He explained kind of shy like.

I nodded. "Sure. Let me text my borthers to not wait for me." I quickly sent a text to Phillip saying that i was needing to ask a teacher a question then go over to Gia's house later. It was all a lie, but I didn't care at the moment.

"Okay, just go on out to my car and wait for me. It's the white convertible. I'll wait here for about 10 minutes after school so the crowd can get, and we'll have a lesser chance to be seen." He handed me his keys and hugged me. I was surprised by the hug, but I loved it. It was warm and inviting.

For ten minutes I waited for Mr. Horan, getting looks by other kids that had cars. I just waved at them. Then, when the ten minutes were up. Mr. Horan got into the car and we quickly drove off. We listened to my favorite bands like Big Time Rush and Jonas Brothers. I could tell he didn't like them, but was polite not to say anything.

After we were done listening to music, we talked about each other. Our favorite places and stuff. Mr. Horan and I didn't have much in common, but we both liked to shop, both born on the 13th, favorite color is green and play guitar. I love to read, and Mr. Horan doesn't, but we get along, so far. Also, I know we're going to have a time at his house, whatever it is that we're doing though is not clear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had a great time at the wedding. I'm just really tired. The garage/house scene is up next. You find out if they're going to try dating or not.

Fan me and comment