Chapter 12

The next morning, after I threw up, I went down the stairs hoping that Niall woldn't hate me. Mom and dad were sitting opposite of Niall. He was facing the stairs, but when he saw me he turned away. Not before I saw that he was hurt. I felt horrible, but I had an exscuse to be mad, I was pregnant. Also, I wanted answers.

"Mom, dad. Can I talk to Niall alone please?" I asked. Mom and Dad looked at each other before nodding.

I walked over to Niall and sat down beside him. "Look, I'm sorry if I overreacted. I just...I don't know,"

Niall sighed heavily. "I should've told you about Rachel, but I couldn't even tell the shrink. I'm just not ready to tell anyone right now, but you'll be the first person I tell when I'm ready," He said softly. He looked into his eyes, they were full of memories, very difficult memories.

I nodded. Niall leaned foreward to kiss me. It was a sweet kiss, like a leg popper.

"GAG!!!!"

I turned to see Phillip with a finger down his throat as if he were choking. I threw a bagel at him. He caught it and bit into it. I rolled my eyes. "Get out of here moron!!" I yelled. Niall chuckled.

Phillip stuck his tounge out at me as he walked over to the table and got a bottle of water. There was a small squeeze bottle of lemon juice sitting beside my plate. No doubt it was dad's. He loved lemon juice straight. I grabbed the bottle and squeezed it at Phillip as he walked by. He caught it on his tounge and screamed. He could never take sour stuff. He ran to the sink to get the sour out of his mouth all pukered up.

***********************

All day, I layed around, and it was boring. I could hardly move aroung like I usually do when I'm home sick, but I'm bed ridden until my next doctor's appointment, which is in a week. I was stuck watching reruns of TV shows, which normally I like, but I'm getting tired of watching reruns of Hannah Montana on Disney, ICarly on Nick, and Andy Griffith on TV Land. I know there are other channels, but those are the ones I like to watch more.

"Hey there," Niall greeted walking into my room. He was in his boxers.

"Really?" I asked nodding to his boxers.

"What? No one's here but us," Niall pointed out. I gave him that. Mom and dad were at work, and Phillip and William were trying out for the basketball team this year, so they had a mewting about that.

Niall slide under the covers next to me and put his arm around my waist. He pulled me in a hug, then slide down in the bed to lay down. I did the same. I couldn't rest all day because I was sick. Not morning sickness, just sick of home.

"You know, we should start your work." Niall told me in a hushed voice. Almost as if he didn't want to disturb the babies. He tenderly rubbed my stomach, which made me sleepy.

The next thing I knew, Niall was gone from the bed and at the desk working on his papers for school. I moaned, trying to wake up. He looked around at me. "Hey sleepy," He chuckled.

I sat up in bed. There was a note beside me on the nightstand. I picked it up and read.

Honey,

sorry you couldn't be here. We just didn't want to wake you up. We're at dinner with your brothers. We'll be back soon.

xxx Mom and Dad

That ment we had the whole house to ourselves. I smiled. We could do a lot of things, but won't because of my being pregnant. Niall got me some dinner that he warmed up from last night. After the meatloaf was devoured, we started the work.

"Okay, you're done with Math, which you suck at," Niall said. I didn't say anything. I was bad at Math.

"History," Niall told me, handing me a book with a worksheet in it. I groaned. History was another subject I didn't like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, you're terrible at Biology too," Niall laughed after we finished the last subject.

"School hates me," I defended. That only made NIall laugh harder.

I got up off my bed, or tried to. I fell back onto the bed after only a second. Niall, who was sitting at the desk, ran over to me. He helped me up and into the bathroom, which I had in my room. After I was done peeing, I holler for Niall. He helped me up and pulled my pants on. I was ashamed because I couldn't even pull up my own pants. I started to blush as he buttoned my pants up below my belly.

Niall saw my red cheeks and narrowed his eyes. "Why are you blushing?" Niall asked 

"You have to dress me," I muttered looking down at the floor.

NIall lifted my head up with a hand. "I don't mind helping you. In fact I love it."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!