Chapter 3: True Intentions

A/N: I decided to not have Y/N in class 1A just to avoid him becoming a softie, but he'll still be chaotic with the class 

~💫~

"Y/N why are you on TV?" Dabi asked, slurping his soda. 

"What? Is Keeping Up with the Kardashians on?" I asked, jumping over the couch to sit down next to Dabi. 

"...what?" 

"I was in the background trying to tie a note to a squirrel on one of the episodes" I explained, squinting my eyes at the screen.

The news channel was on, talking about the recent attack on USJ. It also showed me falling through the glass and then walking out of the building and waving at the security cameras. The attack happened two days ago, and they were barely showing the public what had happened. 

"Why were you even there? They're talking about you demolishing a villain and then seeing yourself out like a freaking John Wick movie" 

"Well as you can see, I fell through the glass" I replied. 

"Okay, but you saved students when you defeated the creature" 

"Oh that, I didn't want the next generation heroes dying. What's the point of having them killed before they even reach their full potential? Fighting them now would just be boring, and having them killed would be a waste" I explained, throwing my legs up on the coffee table. 

"So you're basically setting up a date when you kill a load of teens. Cool cool, so anyways-" Dabi started but there was a knock at the door. 

"What the fu*k?" Dabi muttered, sitting up on the couch. 

"I know, there's no post on Sundays" I agreed. 

"Yeah- wait what? No, who knocks on an abandoned house?" 

"Oh right, well better go answer it" I said, getting up and skipping to the door with a flowery aura around me. 

"Be more cautious Dammit" Dabi scolded but I didn't acknowledge him. I opened up the door and saw a little girl looking up at me, a wagon behind her. 

"Good afternoon sir! Would you like girl scout cookies?" She asked, smiling up at me. 

"We don't want your shitty girl scout cookies!" Dabi yelled from the couch. I quickly stepped outside and closed the door so she wouldn't see him. 

"Don't mind him, he's just a mean overcooked man" I waved off and pulled out my wallet from my pocket. 

"I'll take the whole wagon" I said, giving her more money than what the cookies are worth. 

"Woah! Really?!" She gasped. 

"Sure sure" I waved off. She smiled and did a small bow before running off, leaving her wagon. 

I wheeled it inside, shutting the door behind me. 

"I got cookies" I announced, tossing one of the boxes to Dabi. He caught it and tore it open, beginning to stuff his face. 

"I DOn'T wAnT yOuR sHiTtY cOoKiEs" I mocked, grabbing my own box and opening it. Dabi didn't respond and just kept eating, watching TV. 

I threw myself on the sofa as Attack on Titan started playing. It was getting serious before
I head aggressive chewing beside me. 

I slowly turned my head to see Dabi eating obnoxiously. I stared for a few seconds before speaking up. 

"Can you chew quieter? This isn't ASMR" I said. He didn't listen and just began to chew louder. 

"Though, being real with you, I'd rather listen to this than your daddy issues rant" I continued. Dabi's cookie box burst into flames and I started laughing as his flames never reached me, continuing to eat my cookies. 

~💫~

Third Person pov. UA High Conference Room 

"Y/N L/N was there at the battle, but he killed one of the villains and left the children unharmed" Nezu said, a serious look on his face. 

"He had every chance to kill the students yet he didn't. And what surprised me more was his appearance. When Y/N was announced as one of the most dangerous villains Japan has ever seen, I didn't expect him to be a 14 year old kid" Midnight sighed. 

"He's younger than your students, Aizawa" Snipe said, leaning forward in his chair. 

"It's not the age that bothers me, it's the damage he did. There was nothing left of the Nomu, not even ash. It was like it deleted from existence, and I was told it was done with just a flick of his finger. He's a villain, which means bad news for us to have to go against someone like him" Aizawa said, his voice was muffled by bandages. 

"But it also has me thinking, why didn't he kill anyone else during his fight?" All Might asked. 

"What the students had reported, Y/N said he didn't fight heroes in training. But how believable can that be? He also took down
Endeavor in seconds a day prior to the attack. And even then, I doubt he was using his real strength" Cementoss added. 

"Which leaves us in a predicament. When we see Y/N L/N, do we fight or retreat immediately? We can all come to the conclusion, none of us are even close to being strong enough to taking him down, and he's only 14" Nezu said.

Heroes were said to never run away from a villain, always give it your all in a fight to protect others. 

But what happens when that villain was unstoppable? The only thing they could do, was avoid confrontation to not get on Y/N's bad side. 

But even if they did, would Y/N still not fight against them?