Chapter 22: New Enemy

A/N: Sorry for the wait! Enjoy the next chapter, finally on season 4! 

Also, I'm glad I got a lot of positive reactions for All Might's fall, I was worried this book would get backlash because I had Y/N body him in such a gruesome way! But now I know Y/N will have continued support! 

Another thing, the people who keep messaging me and asking me to make Y/N into a hero, go to any other villain reader story cause that's not happening in this one. I dunno how you can still hope he can become a hero, especially after last chapter 
( ˘ ³˘)♥

A few weeks have passed since Y/N had showed the world just how inferior the heroes were to him. The severed limbs of the number one hero, was officially the severed faith the community had in their protectors. 

They just couldn't trust the heroes with their safety at the moment, which was something Y/N had foreseen ever since he thought this plan out all those years ago. 

Y/N was walking the streets, wasting time while the rest of the league was doing whatever they pleased. He remembered them saying they were going to be stationed at a warehouse while looking for recruits, but Y/N didn't really care about that. He kept staying at his old home, and the league have stayed in the city for about two days now. They still kept in touch though. 

Y/N's pov

I walked through the streets with Nacho on my shoulder, looking around the shops. 

Nacho suddenly flew off to one of the food stands, chirping like crazy. I walked over to the bird and saw that he was going crazy over a picture of nachos. 

"You want nachos? Would that be considered cannibalism?" I wondered, paying for the food anyway. The cook shakily handed me the food and I walked over to a bench, srtting the food down so Nacho could eat it. 

"I guess you really like nachos, you and Akai would get along" I chuckled, scratching Nacho on the head as he continued to eat like he hadn't in days.

I let out a peaceful sigh as I looked around the area. There were more and more people becoming villains nowadays, getting a lot more comfortable now that All Might was officially retired. Endeavor had to step it up, and it was safe to say people were not all that threatened. 

I heard my phone start ringing so I looked at the caller ID. It was Shigaraki, I had him named 'Master Kink' on my phone. I answered it and held the phone up to my ear. 

"Yeah?" I asked, leaning back on the bench. 

"Y/N, we have a slight problem" 

"And what would that be?" I pushed. 

"Twice brought some guy to the warehouse, and he killed Magne" Shigaraki answered. I sat up more at this. 

"Who was this guy?" I asked, voice becoming serious. No one kills one of my friends and gets away with it. 

"Come to the warehouse, I'll explain everything here. I'm calling Dabi too" Shigaraki said. 

"I'll be right there" I said, shutting my phone off. Nacho had just finished his meal so he flew back onto my shoulder,  I quickly threw away his trash and started making my way towards their warehouse.