Chapter 26: Overhaul's Fall

"This the spot?" Dabi asked, looking at Overhaul's hideout. 

"What this asshole said" I said, pointing to the beat up member of the Shie Hassaikai. 

"I don't mean any harm by this, but he needs a serious fixer upper to his digs" Twice commented.

"Fr, this place is scuffy as hell" I agreed. 

"Guys this is serious, not the time" Shigaraki sighed. 

"No seriously I've seen better Walmart's than this hideout" I continued, Twice nodding in agreement.

"Looks like the heroes are on the move" Toga giggled, seeing the heroes surrounding the base. Officers and ambulances were on standby, while the heroes all started running in. 

"That's our cue" I sighed, standing up from my crouched position. Nacho flew from Shigaraki's shoulder and onto mine.

"You guys know what to do, wait on the outside and be ready to intercept any vehicle leaving this place. As long as Overhaul is in that car, or any member of this shitty gang. I want them to face me" I said. Shigaraki, Compress, and Spinner nodded before jogging away from our position. 

"We doing this calmly or our way?" Dabi asked with a smirk. I smiled back and looked down at the group of low ranked heroes that were a little more hesitant to invade a dangerous place. 

"Our way of course" I said, standing up straight and stuffing my hands in my pockets. Dabi, Toga, Twice, Nacho, and I (The freaking squad) were walking towards the heroes that were positioned at the entrance. 

"Hey! You're not allowed to be here!" An officer exclaimed. 

"You idiot! That's-" a low ranked hero said as he looked at me with a panicked face. 

"Hi" I greeted, lifting my finger and releasing my blue technique. The bodies of those who stood in our way dropped to the floor, mangled beyond belief. 

"Anyone else?" Dabi snickered. The other officers and heroes slowly backed away and I merely smiled in response. I reached over and grabbed everyone in my group and lifted us in the air, before slamming into the building so we could get past all the heroes who were fighting closer to the entrance. 

"Kill any member, leave Overhaul alive" I said, lowing us to the corridor floors. They all nodded before running off to different locations.

I continued to walk through the area with Nacho still on my shoulder. 

"This place has gone to hell hasn't it?" I mused, watching as members of their gang stood in front of me. 

"Overhaul said keep anyone away from him, devote this task with our lives-" one started but was cut off when I appeared in front of them. 

"I'll be sure to tell him you took the 'devoting the task with your lives' seriously then" I promised, reeling back and impaling the two in the front with my arms. 

"You're no hero!" One of the gang members yelled accusingly. I dropped the bodies once I removed my arms from their chests.