Chapter 45: Infinity

A/N: It's been a long journey everyone, can't believe we finally made it to the end. I wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for sticking through the story, reading my book and making me laugh as my notifications go off from all of your comments. Infinity will officially be joining Rewind as one of my most prized treasures

~⛩🕊~

"You've spent years and years thinking about all the destruction you will cause, fantasizing about the deaths of people who've wronged you. Is there any ounce of remorse from you?"

"...Every time, before I go to sleep. I see their faces, their last moments on earth. I see them."

"And, how does that make you feel?"

"To be honest. So fucking good lmao" Y/N laughed, sitting criss-cross applesauce on the uncomfortable chairs.

"I-" the therapist blinked in surprise.

"I get a good laugh, good times good times" Y/N sighed out.

"My turn my turn. Hi, my name is Dabi."

"Hi Dabi" Y/N greeted before looking around, noticing no one did the same. "Oh we don't do that here?"

"I have this weird feeling I know this guy" Dabi said, holding up a picture of Shoto Todoroki.

"I know him, isn't he in that band One Direction?" Y/N asked.

"Those bastards broke up dafuq you mean?" Shigaraki asked.

"They broke up?!"

"Isn't he your brother?" Kurogiri asked.

"Don't take any offense to this, but you are the stupidest person I've ever met" Y/N said, looking at Kurogiri.

"...not cool man" Kurogiri shook his head.

"I want barbecue" Twice cried as he was fidgeting in his seat.

"You eat animals?" The therapist asked with a horrified expression.

"Yuh" Y/N exclaimed.

"You vegan?" Dabi asked.

"I don't have the strength to get myself to eat any animal" the therapist confirmed.

"Cause you need your protein" Y/N countered, offering a slice of chicken he kept in his pocket.

"Y/N no-" Kurogiri tried to scold.

"How about we move on to asking questions to your friends, something that you've been meaning to ask each other for a long time?" The therapist moves on.

"Toga, are you a dude?" Y/N asked, Dabi spat his drink out.

"Y/N!"

"What?! He asked if we had questions!" Y/N yelled back.

"I'm not a dude!" Toga yelled, throwing her drink at Y/N. The beverage didn't reach the boy, it stopped a few inches away from him.