Chapter 13: Right Place at the Right Time

A/N: Thank you for the votes, Quotev and Wattpad wanted mixed so I decided I'm just going to combine the domains into one, Y/N's domain expansion will be Infinite Shrine 

"Mom?" 

"Y/N you need to run, as fast as you can away from here" 

"Are the bad people coming again?" 

"Yes they are, so you need to go" 

"We can all escape together, please!" 

"Please just go Y/N. Look for the light and you'll reach it for us, I know you will" 

"I can take all the new babies! I can carry the ones that can't walk on my back! I can protect them with infinity! I can carry them all!" 

"There's no time Y/N, go now" 

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times to get the sleep out of them. I sat up, Nacho flew from the window and onto the blankets. 

"Just a dream" I reassured, ruffling Nacho's feathers as he leaned into my touch. 

I thought back to that night, it kept coming back to me like clockwork. Can't escape that memory even in sleep, which only fuled my fire. 

"I'm going to make them all suffer. Ever last one of them" I promised, looking at my bird with a fire in my eyes. Nacho flapped his wings in response, a silent agreement I would have to guess. I knew Nacho was on board with the plan as much as I was.

I hadn't seen Dabi in a few weeks, keeping communication at a minimum as well. We didn't want to risk having authorities get suspicious of our friendship, and Dabi didn't want the leagues leader to know that he knew me. At least for the time being.

"Want to go hiking today?" I asked, smiling at Nacho. He chirped and flew a few feet before landing on the covers again. 

"Okay okay, let me take a shower and get dressed" I laughed, getting out of the rundown bed and into the bathroom to get cleaned up. 

Once I finished, I looked into the small mirror. I rubbed the fog from the heat of the shower away, looking at my reflection. 

I turned my head to the left a little, to see the mark I had on the right side of my neck. It wasn't a clean slash, it curved a little.
When I got the scar, my little 5 year old hands shook when I held the knife. Had to get the tracker out somehow, and it was how my dad told me to do it. 

I shook my head of those thoughts and finished getting ready for the day. 

I opened the bathroom door just in time to see Nacho fly into a wall and falling to the ground. 

"Nacho!" I yelled, jumping over the couch. Only for my foot to get caught in a blanket and fall as well. But I shook it off and checked on Nacho. 

"Are you okay?! Do you want me to kill the wall for you? I'll do it!" I ranted, pointing cursed energy red at the wall Nacho smacked into. 

Nacho hopped back up and flew to the top of my head. I sat there with dotted eyes before getting back up. I made some breakfast for the two of us before leaving the house, grabbing my backpack full or snacks and drinks for the hike. 

"Hope it's a nice calm day, it will do us good" I huffed, looking at Nacho, who was sitting on my shoulder. I adjusted my bag and walked through the city. Some people pointed at me, most heroes I passed by let me through without a word. The low level heroes wouldn't dare provoc me without the protection of a higher rank. 

Nacho and I caught a train (Mugen Train) to get closer to where I wanted to hike at. No one knew about the place, I happened to find it when looking for Bigfoot. 

The only problem, was that Nacho and I arrived when the sun was already going down. We may have wasted the day away, visiting stores and restaurants, the snacks in my bag hadn't even been touched. 

I was currently wearing star shaped glasses and Nacho had a tiny top hat I stole from build-a-bear workshop.

I was opening a bag of candy for us until I smelt something burning. I lowered the bag a little and looked down from the mountain we were currently on. I saw black smoke lifting above the trees, a blue hue as well. 

And this alone could only mean one thing. 

"Someone made a huge campfire" I said with a nod, Nacho chirped in agreement. 

I waved off any suspicions I had and continued to hike up the mountain. I heard screams coming from the forest as well, but that could literally be anything. 

I got to a good height and I sat down, watching the smoke lift to the sky. It was peaceful to say the least, especially the people so passionately singing in the distance. (They're still screaming in terror) 

"I can't help but feel like somethings going on here" I said to Nacho. 

After I said that, I big guy who reminded me of the Colossal Titan slammed the green haired boy into the side of the mountain, while a little kid with a red hat stood there in fear. 

"I just can't put my finger on it" I continued as if nothing happened. 

"Huh? Who the hell are you? You weren't on the kill list" the Colossal Titan said, walking up to me. 

"There's a good amount of people hiking today, huh Nacho?" I asked, Nacho nodded as we both ignored the guy. 

"STOP IGNORING ME!" The Titan yelled, moving to squish both me and Nacho. 

His fist slammed into the ground, creating a huge dust cloud. His smirk left his face when he saw his fist indented in the ground, and not splattered in my blood. 

"Chile I was thinking, calm down jamal" I said, standing a few feet away from him. 

"It's- it's you!" The bush head yelled, pointing at me with his not broken arm. 

"Hmm? Midronia you're hiking too?" I asked, trying to remember his name. But I think I got it. 

"It's actually Mido-" 

"Watch out!" The kid yelled as raw meat for body ran at us. Midronia scrunched his eyes closed but the Walmart brand All Might was struggling to get his fist to make contact. 

"It's rude to interrupt people when they're talking" I said, narrowing my eyes as Nacho made silent threats from my shoulder. 

Looks like I was in the right place at the right time, I think I just walked into a terrorist attack.