Chapter 11: Not in a Forgiving Mood

A/N: I sliced my finger open at work and I'm just 🤠 So F for my finger

Anyways, here's some beautiful Nacho fanart done by the amazing Shadowcookie08 on Wattpad! All the Quotev readers need to pull up with their art, I love seeing it! You can fine Shadow's Instagram at gh0st_shark as well! 

Alright, let's kill something! ✊ 

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

I was walking through the city, it's been pretty boring without Dabi around I'd have to admit. But Nacho was here, so I would be fine. 

He was on my shoulder as I continued to walk, it would've been a great way to spend my afternoon. Except for one thing. 

There was an actual clown following me. 

He had the balloon, the face paint, the red nose, all the glory. He's been following me for a good hour now. He was a few feet behind me but close enough for me to take notice. 

Even Nacho was on edge, looking back at the clown with caution. 

"Is murdering a clown my only option?" I whispered, fastening my pace. Clowns freaked me out especially this one. I pulled my phone out and called Dabi. 

"What?" Dabi asked once he answered the phone. 

"Pick me up I'm scared" 

"....what?" 

"There is a clown following me and I don't know what to do" I explained in a hushed voice.

"...kill him then?" 

"Isn't that like...illegal?" 

"You literally have no room to talk about what's illegal" Dabi huffed. 

"Oh shit you right" I exclaimed, shoving my phone back into my pocket after I hung up. I turned around to face the clown, who was smiling at me very creepily. 

"You're gonna die clown!" I yelled.

"Wait you're Y/N L/N?!" The clown shrieked. "I thought you were a random kid I swear please don't hurt me!" 

"Oh so you're also a pedo?" I asked, lifting my finger as cursed energy blue formed. 

"No wait-!" The energy hit him and his body disfigured immediately. 

"Well, that's that" I declared, Nacho chirped happily in response. 

I heard a car going faster than necessary. I looked up and saw a black van speed past me and continued down the road. It was a government official van, tasked with delivering money, supplies, and other necessities to one of the nearby government building. It was a smaller building compared to the other ones around Musutafu, but it was still plenty active about laying down the laws. 

I walked towards said building, a small skip in my step as I walked. 

As I walked I let my thoughts wonder. How the hero, Native, acted when he saw me, he tried to run without helping the three heroes in training. Endeavor was an asshole to begin with, but he was all talk, he was down after a single hit. And the offer the heroes, trying to make me into a hero. 

That alone made me want to kill whoever suggested that idea. 

Nezu: 🤐

I made it to the building, the van was being unloaded by staff while some heroes stood on guard. Since it was a smaller government building there weren't many top tier heroes protecting it, they saved the stronger pros for the bigger facilities. 

I looked up at the building, it was a good five stories, nothing too special. 

"I think they need a little awakening" I said, lifting my hand slowly. I snapped my fingers, blue and red cursed energy merged into purple. I released it, and the purple curse vaporized the entire building, including everything behind it. 

I heard panicked screams from those around but I only stared at the large crater, all that was left of the area. 

"It's Y/N! Call for backup!" A hero yelled, closing the distance between me and himself. I recognized him as a pro named Mr. Brave. (This guy actually exists 💀)

"There's no one else around. What will you do now?" I asked, staring down the hero that managed to avoid the purple technique. He looked around, noticing everything was gone, including all backup heroes he was teamed with. 

"We, we can make a deal! I heard the heroes offered you a spot with us! I can work to ensure your crimes are overlooked, please just, just think this over!" Mr. Brave wasn't acting so brave now. 

(Thank you thank you, I'll be here all week 🎤)

"When heroic figures decide to allow a dangerous criminal to be forgiven, without a punishment, that's how I know each one of you are absolutely terrified" I said, stepping closer to the hero. 

He backed up a few steps, fists raised in a pathetic fighting stance. 

"And I really hate it when you guys ask that question. I would let you deliver this message to your hero friends, but I'm just not in a very forgiving mood today" I ranted, not looking amused at all. 

"You'll be defeated, you're not strong enough to defeat all of us-" Mr. Brave started but was cut short when I appeared in front of him and slammed his head into the ground. 

"Then I do hope I see them come at me with everything" I smiled, standing at full height and raising my foot. I slammed it down on his head, his face splattered on the cracked concrete. "Such a shame you won't be around to see it"

Mr. Brave was unrecognizable, hope his family and friends didn't mind a closed casket funeral. 

I finished up my little job, scratching Nacho under his beak,  which he leaned into. 

"Soon, this world of heroes will only crumble. Just like it deserves" I said, turning away from the wreckage and taking my leave. 

I definitely took Dabi's words to heart. If the world wasn't listening before, then they definitely are now. 

A/N: Shorter chapter than normal, but get ready for the heroes perspective of the fall of the Amitayus family next chapter 👻🍩