Chapter 15: Call for Help

A/N: I am so sorry for the wait guys, I have been so busy! But I finally had time to sit and write, Enjoy the chapter 

"The heroes are here too? This turned out to be a really serious thing huh?" I asked Nacho. He chirped and finished his gummy worm. 

"We should probably get going then" I sighed, standing up from the floor. 

I heard an ear splitting yell come from the woods. Sounded like Midoodle, but that didn’t really register to me at the moment. 

"Sounds like cats getting frisky" I said, looking at the woods, which still had smoke lifting into the air. 

"You're here too?!" 

I looked to the side and saw the hero named Hound Dog. (He exists too, I just made it so he spoke coherently) He got into a fighting position, and had his eyes trained on me. 

"I'm not even here, I'm just a hallucination" I said, waving my hands a little for effect. Nacho got the hint and started doing the same thing but with his wings. 

"You're under arrest for involvement in the villain attack!" He yelled.

"I was hiking though"

"Then why is there a dead man on the floor?" 

" ...." 

"...." 

"I dunno he was like that when I got here" 

"You also broke in at the UA sports festival" 

"Deadass cut the cameras, that's not even what happened. I was let in, by who I will not mention. My mom used to tell me that snitches were bitches-" 

"Stop fooling around!" 

"Woah, you actually had the guts to yell at me, despite your lack of screen time" 

"Huh?" 

"Oh don't worry about it, you're not the main character of this story" 

"Surrender now, or I'll- I'll" 

"You'll what? You'll fight me? Right here and now?" I taunted, taking a step towards the hero. He took a step back out of instinct, and a bigger smile made its way on my face. 

"Oh so you're not as confident as I thought you were. That's a real shame, looks like most of the heroes are just cowards these days. Really ruins the fun you know" 

I closed my eyes, keeping a smile on my face as I stepped a little closer to Hound Dog. 

"The last hero I killed was Mr. Brave, and that was a little while ago. Can't blame me for getting a little antsy for some bloodshed" I said, finally opening my eyes to see the heroes face full of fear. 

"Wait no- please don't! You can go, I won't stop you" he begged, lifting his hands in the air as a surrender. 

"See now that's why you shouldn't have stopped me in the first place. You already got me in a bad mood, and it's penalty time" I said, looking at Nacho. He made a small chirp as an agreement, flapping his wings in anticipation.