Chapter 35 - Hogwarts will always be our home...

{Y/N's POV}

Once everyone left (except for Peter and Remus. They were knocked out from the drinks on the couch), Molly and I used a bit of magic to help clean up the place. I put a blanket over the sleeping couple (Remus and Peter) and went into the kitchen to help Molly finish up. Lily and James were packing up to go to their hide-out.

"Wasn't that beautiful?" Molly asked.

"It was," I agreed.

"By the way, what did Sirius want to talk about?" Molly asked, making me freeze.

I plotted a lie, but stopped. No. No more lies. I thought.

"It was Tom." I whispered.

Molly's eyes widened.

"What did he want?"

"He asked if I was hiding something."

"And?" she asked.

"I didn't tell him about Lily's you-know-what, but I told him they were just getting married," I said.

"Do you think he believed you?" Molly asked.

"Yes, I was very persuasive," I said.

Molly let out a sigh of relief.

"He's bound to find them anyway," I said. "It says so in the prophecy."

Molly sadly took interest on the floor and nodded.

"Only you and Severus will know the location of the Longbottoms and Potters," Molly said. "Why?"

I sighed and decided to tell her.

"Back at Hogwarts, during the holidays, Tom and I didn't go back to the orphanage."

"Where did you go?"

"We stayed at Hogwarts in the Slytherin dorms. Dumbledore was the only one who knew. Our plan was to prevent the prophecy from starting." I said. "But obviously, that did work out well."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N."

"No, it's ok."

I continued along with my story.

"Severus loves Lily, you know... even if he is a death eater," I said.

"What?"

"Don't worry. I trust him. He's a spy for Dumbledore," I reassured.

"What happens if you two get caught?"

"Then we're toast," I said. "And Tom would probably kill me or throw me in Azkaban or something," I said.

"Y/N..."

"No, It's worth it if Lily gets to stay safe until Harry is born," I said sternly.

"Ok..."

There was a moment of silence.

"Hey, girls. I'm ready," Lily said from behind us, breaking the silence.

"Oh, hey. That was fast," I said.

"Yep. We don't have a lot of supplies."

"What do you plan on doing with your house?" Molly asked.

"Well... since Y/N lives with you-know-who, James and I figured you and Arthur could keep it. You know, for your family," she said.

"No, Lily. I-"

"I insist," Lily said.

Molly held her hands together over her chest.

"Thank you, Lily," she said and hugged her.