Years later

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I had a tough time adjusting to this new life. Tough time adjusting to calling the stranger, Richard Tran, my father. They even changed my name. They called me Sawyer. As years passed, me and the Tran's fought more often. I just loved to disobey them and took every chance I got to do so. This resulted in dear old Richard starting to get more violent with me. Especially since I started to ruin their good name as I got older. The Tran's have always been a respectable family, well mannered, smart and respectfull business people. You can say politicians praised Richard's name. But he never succeeded in striking fear into me. But with a good name also comes the ability for a better education. And not a low budget school. No, no, it was one of those bullshit private schools. Where you had to wear a sleak uniform, sit upright and only speak when spoken too. But I liked it there, had a lot of fun. But not for the education. Nah, I became a dealer for all sorts of thing. Drugs, cigarette's, alcohol or whatever. You name it and I'll find a way to get it for you. My upper-class classmates quickly fell to their knees begging me for the stuff. Im the drugg that you get addicted to. I gave these dull kids some fun in their college lives. But with this addiction also often came detention, not that I gave a single fuck. You can say that the Tran's will never ever get that perfect boy they so desperatly hoped for. That's my pay back for removing me from my true family.

I was standing on the porch and took a cigarette from my pocket before lighting it.

"Sawyer Tran!" Anne gasped shocked

"Sawyer Tran!" Anne gasped shocked. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at the mention of my false name but in my head I was smirking. "Put that god awfull thing out" Anne said sternly. I looked up at her and kept smoking with a cheeky grin on my face. She crossed her arms and started tapping her foot impatiently while giving me a death glare. The only woman who has ever succeeded in telling me what to do by just looking at me was Polly and sometimes Ada. I tilted my head to the side and blew out a thick cloud of smoke towards her. She snapped and pulled the cigarette out my mouth and threw it on the ground and stomped on it. "Wait untill your father is home" she sneered, "he'll have a word with you". I rolled my eyes and sarcastically whispered "ooh how lovely" while she walked away from me. The door closed and I once again grabbed the cigarette packet to light another cigarette. After finishing the cigarette I walked inside grabbed my jacket before walking back out the door. "Sawyer! Where are you going?!" I heard Anne call after me but I ignored her. I met up with Alwin and James in the pub called the Dark Prince. We all walked straight towards the bar. "3 whiskey's" I ordered and put some money on the bar. The bartender nodded and handed us our drinks. We turned around and I spotted some blokes playing a card game. I tapped my friends and nodded to the playing men before walking over to them. "Can I play?" I asked cocky, the men looked up at me. I knew from their faces that they were telling me to piss off. "You got money, son?" One of them asked. I chuckled and showed them a stack of money. The men looked at each other and smirked before gesturing for me to sit down and play along. "Alright. No limit Texas Hold'em" the tallest one said as he dealt everyone two cards that were faced down. Starting from his left and ending by himself. He laid down the 5 community cards that we all shared and we were allowed to make the best hand. "Alright, J.R what will it be?" He asked the man on his right. He put a couple of bills on the table, making the pot. The men on my left, Jackson, went with a raise and I went with a call. The dealer laid down three more cards face up on the table. This is called a Flop. J.R raised the pot with more money. Jackson went with a call, to match the amount of the raise in the pot. I raised the pot with £10. After our bets the dealer laid down the 4th card down. Making J.R raise it again and Jackson folded, or just simply gave up. "Call" I stated not looking at my cards. The dealer nodded and laid down the 5th and last card. "Raise" J.R said cocky and put £50 pound down. I sighed "raise. All in". I pushed all of my money on the table. I saw that J.R got nervous but as quick as it came it was gone. We all waited for him to say his bet. He looked at the cards on the table, King-3-9-Jack-6. Before he looked at his cards again. Silence filled around our table. I lnew he was not taking the any chance. "Fold" he angrily spat turning his cards over, showing a 9 and King. "Sawyer. You won because J.R gave up" the dealer stated motioning for me to turn my hand over. I folded my cards over showing a 3 and a Jack, basically folding a loosing hand. J.R face fell into a shocked expression. He glared up at me. "How'd you?" He asked suprised at my skills of keeping my card a complete secret. "It's called bluff" I said grabbing my winnings. "There's one rule many know" my friend Jackson said as he grabbed the cards, "when the Sawyer plays. Bet on a racehorse. You've got a better chance at winning there". "Want to play again?" My friend Jackson asks as he holds the playing cards up, "or did you learn from your mistakes?". J.R scoffed angrily and slowly stood up while leaning on the table. "You fucking cheated". I chuckled and looked at my friends "someones a sore loser". I looked back at J.R and was tackled to the ground by him. But no matter how hard he tried, he never was able to lay a hand on me. I, on the other hand, was able to get all the hits.  I stood up and cracked my neck and licked my teeth. I turned to the other men, who angrily glared at me. I grabbed the money and chuckled before turning around with my friends and we walked back outside. We all said goodbye to each other and I walked back home. I walked inside and threw the keys on the table. I watched Richard stand up and make his way over to me. He punched me straight in the jaw and pushed me against a wall. He threw a punch against my ribs and I groaned out in pain. Richard grabbed me by the throat "you're gonna pay for what you did and so are the boys who where with you" he growled as his grip tightened around my neck. I knew he was talking about me bluffing J.R and then fighting with him, but I was gonna play dumb. "Tell me who they where!" He screamed, "I wasn't with anyone!" I growled at him, "bullshit!" He screamed and slapped me across the cheek, "who where they!?" He asked with a loud angry voice and hit me again "I dont know what you are on about!" I yelled at him as my hands tightened around his wrist to get them off, "who where they!" He screamed once again and another hit was delivered against my cheek, "I dont know who the fuck you're talking about!". "Fucking tell me their names. Cause I swear I'll fucking rip your head off" he threatened, "fuck you" I sneered at him. His eyes darkened and he grabbed a knife from the counter and pushed it against my throat. "I can kill you right now!". I felt blood trickle down my neck and I winched at the sting.  I lowered my eyebrows and lifted my knee up to kneed him in the place where it hurts. He groaned and went forward. I kicked him away from me. Before quickly grabbing my jacket and making a run for it.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I stopped my horse and jumped of his back. I patted him over his neck before tying the rope around a tree and walking away. I was at the place me and Fievel used to visit all the time. Sometimes when I come here I know he was here. I would see some of his tracks in the dirt or he left a book or something else. The place was nothing to fancy. Just a little lake surrounded by trees. I walked into the opening and stopped in my tracks. I cleared my throat to get the persons attention. I watched him turn his head.

 I watched him turn his head

"Hello, Filly".

(Filly's P.O.V.)
My name easily rolled off my fathers tongue and I turned my whole body at him. I smirked and stood up before running to him. He embraced me in a hugg that only he could give. We seperated and he looked at me. I could see his eyes narrow at the sight of my bruises. "Let me guess-", I cut him off "yes, he did this. Obvisiouly" I said and shrugged my shoulders. "What did you do?" He asked interested. "Won at Texas Hold'em then beat the sore loser up cause he accused me of cheating" I said with a grin. "Did you?" Dad asked with a smirk and crossing his arms. I snickered at him "of course I did. Wouldn't want Arthur's lessons go to waste now would we". He shook his head but I saw in his eyes that I reminded him of himself. "We're gonna find a way to get you back" he said and pulled me close "that's a promise".

Published: 28th of March 2021

Oh look at that. You're gonna get some Tom Holland GiF's. Well hope you enjoyed it