Trouble by the farm

(Filly's P.O.V.)
You have producers and suppliers. Producers make the drugs, opium or cocaine. The suppliers, well they export or import them all around the world. Now my father is a supplier, he exports mostly cocaine but other drugs aswell. But me? I am a producer and a supplier. When I was on my own, away from the Shelby's, I had succesfully built a drug empire under my mothers maiden name. The Morgan Limited Company. Even dad had no idea about my empire. And everyone that worked for me only knew me as Morgan, I had completely kept my identity a secret by using a bandana as a face mask when I was around my men. Only my right hand knows who I truely am. But the rest only know my voice and eyes colour. People started calling my gang The masked because of the masks we wear. I often use my mask as a weapon aswell, choking the person with it.

I walked towards the cargo truck that stood on the grounds of an run down metal factory. "Open it up!" I said and waved my hand telling my people to open the cargo truck. Immediatly an ammonia-like smell came from the truck. I walked up to one of the crates that was inside and I opened it up. I nodded happy with the products I saw. "10 boxes containing 5 to 10 lewis-machine guns with ammo, 20 kilo of Opium, 25 kilo of cocaine-" one of the workers began naming what was inside the truck. But I knew what I had bought so didn't need to hear this. "Alright pay him" I told Raymond who immediatly stepped forward and handed the seller the envelop with cash. "Uhm, sorry gents" the seller said gaining my attention, "I had quoted you for a small truck. But this is medium sized. It's going to cost you double" the man said and I could hear fear in his speech. I chuckled and turned around to face him before walking up into his face. "A gentleman's quote is a gentleman's word. Now either you or your family are going to pay for that lesson. Because it certainly isn't my fault that you quoted for a small truck" I said with a laugh, the man went pale. "So, am I making myself clear" I told him with a low voice. I watched him gulp before he nodded at me "yes, boss". "Give this bastard his fucking money" I told Raymond and walked away. Another car arrived and out walked Jack. "Morgan, we have a problem" Jack said to me. I halted and raised an eyebrow "what kind of a problem?".

"How the fuck did that happen!" I snarled angry at the two idiots in front of me. A worker had escaped from one of my smaller drug farms and blew it up after he got out. Only two people worked in this farm but still it made a lot of money for me considering how small it was. One of the workers had escaped after he had killed the other one in a disagreement. Upon escaping he blew up my farm. "Yeah they had a disagreement and then the one had stabbed the other one to death.... before cutting of the dead guys foot" Arnold told me, "why did you chain them up?". "otherwise they would escape of course" Reggie told me like it was justified to chain them together by their ankles, "did you actually ask yourself, why they wanted to escape? Hmm?" I asked him and got into his face, "I have told you thousands of times, you selfish bastard. If you pay the people and give them food then they wont escape!". My other farms provided good pay and good food for the workers but not this farm and it was Reggie's responsibility to take care of that farm. "Jesus christ, Morgan. They are only some fucking gypsy scum" Reggie replied with a chuckle. I clenched my jaw in anger before smacking him in the face and grabbing him by his shirt and slamming him into the wall behind him. "Do not. Use. That. Word" I growled at him and Reggie quickly nodded. I let go and he dropped to the floor. "What if the coppers find him?" I questioned, "we already moved the lab" Arnold told me, "doesn't matter because he can still point you out in the streets!". I paced back and forth in annoyence. "Did he take anything?" Raymond, my right hand asked the idiots. They shook their heads. "Get to work and find that guy" I ordered the two and turned around, "are you serious Morgan? He is long gone" Reggie replied not wanting to search for the man. "Did I fucking stutter?". Reggie sighed before he and Arnold nodded in agreement. "And how are we going to find him then? Huh?" Reggie asked me with a defying tone. I was very close to killing this boy on the spot. He had always questioned my authority and had no respect. "Its a man with a chain on his leg! How difficult could it be?!" I snapped and walked away.  I stopped and moved my fingers through my hair in frustration. I noticed that my right hand man had followed me outside. "Can you believe those guys!" I asked pointing to the building where Reggie and Arnold where. Raymond chuckled but agreed with me. "We need to do something about Reggie" I told him, "once they find the guy, bring him and Reggie to me" I ordered Raymond, "what about Arnold?". I waved my hand in dismissal "I'm not worried about him. I just want Reggie and the man who escaped and BLEW UP MY FUCKING FARM!" I angrily yelled. I walked away from Raymond to go and have a drink.

Published: 8th of cotober 2022