One last bullet

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
We made a plan and now where on the road to get Filly back. Arthur was driving towards the iron factory while John, Finn and Michael sat in the other seats of the car. Behind us where two more cars with Alfie and his men together with some Blinders. My brother stopped the car and I grabbed my gun loading it. "I'll kill the bastard, no matter what. That's a fucking order" I said with anger in my voice. I got nods from all the boys before I got out and the rest quickly followed as well. I looked up at the tall factory and then looked over at Alfie. He nodded at me and the groups split up, ready to find a way inside.

 He nodded at me and the groups split up, ready to find a way inside

We all looked around the right side of the building. "Tommy" I heard Michael whisper. I turned my head and spotted him near a door. I quickly walked to Michael and Finn. "It's locked" Finn told me. "No it's not" I said and kicked the door off the hinges. I looked over at Finn giving him a look that says 'told you so'. I loaded my gun and went inside. The rest following me as well. As I walked through the empty hallways I could hear Filly make some sound. It wasn't sweet sounds he was scared. My anger turned into rage but I had to stay calm so I wouldn't fuck up this plan.

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I was looking around the room in fear. There where two other males talking with each other as they blantly ignored me. The person who had grabbed me from my bed last night had put me on the ground and went away. A different man walked up towards me and squatted down in front of me. "Well 'ello buddy" he said with a low voice. It didn't sound friendly at all. I curled myself up as he stared me down. He extended a hand out and lifted my chin up to make me look in his eyes. I squirmed in his grip not wanting to look him in his eyes. Suddenly a loud bang sounded through the building. The two other men looked up at the sound and more soon followed. "I guess there here to come get you" the man said and pinched my cheek. "Let's go greet them. Shall we" he said before picking me up. "Patt, William. With me" he said getting up as I tried getting out his grip. He walked through the hallway as more gun sounds went off. I heard screaming and got even more scared. I knew my familie would getting me but I was scared they would get hurt. We walked past some bodies and I heard William curse as he recognize his mate. They walked further and stopped in a larger room. It was where a lot of the iron machines where located. The man stopped and chuckled. I turned my head to see why he stopped and chuckled. I saw Alfie standing there with his men surrounding him. "Alfie!" I called out trying to get free. "You know whose kid that is?" Alfie asked clocksizing his head to the side. "He's mine" the man growled and gripped my tighter. I let out a small yelp because it hurt. I looked over at Alfie with pleading eyes and I saw him narrow his eyes at the man because he hurt me. "You know a dad isn't defined as the man who makes the child, but rather the man who extends his hands and time to help with the child's raising and his heart to live the child through anything" Alfie said with his Cockney accent. "I am still his father by blood" the man holding me sneered at Alfie. "Then why leave him on the streets then?" Alfie asked.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
Me and my brothers followed the sound of Alfie talking with the man. I carefully walked around one of the machines and came behind the man. I saw Filly squirm in the grip while the man had a conversation with Alfie. Alfie and his men where the decoy while we sneaked around them to basically stab them in the back. As Filly kicked and tossed around he was shifted in the man's arms. His eyes opened and he stopped moving when he saw me. He opened his mouth, probably to call put for me, but I quickly put my finger to my mouth to tell him to be quiet. "So where is the infamous Tommy Shelby then?" The man asked Alfie with a snicker. Alfie chuckled while me, John and Arthur swiftly stepped closer to the men and lifted our guns to their heads. "Im right fucking here, Mr Tran" I sneered at him and pushed the gun against his head. We had found out his name by some documents we found in the factory. The two men put their hands up as they felt my brothers guns against their heads. Mr Tran froze as I had him at gunpoint and I saw Filly reach out to me. "Put. Him. Down" I growled at him. "Before I do so. Can we make a deal?" The man dared to ask. I chuckled at him "you dare ask me to make a deal with you after you took my fucking son". He nodded and held a cocky grin. "Arthur" I said looking at my ildest brother. He immediatly knew what I was asking from him. He shot the guy he held at gun point right through his head and it fell to the ground. Filly started to cry because he was getting scared. "Let him go before your other man gets hurt!" I growled at him. Mr Tran just gave me a boring look "you can kill him all you want". "Oh yeah?" I asked and grabbed the other one. I threw him on a near by table and looked at Tran. "Go ahead kill him" Tran said and shrugged. I pressed the gun harder into the man's scalp and pulled the trigger.

 I pressed the gun harder into the man's scalp and pulled the trigger

I Pushed the body onto the ground. "There. Now you better let my son go, you fucking bastard". As soon as I had emptied a bullet into his brain I saw Tran's confidence leave his body. "You don't have any more bullet" he said trying to show confidence but it was gone now. I extended my hand and John handed his gun to me. I lifted the gun to his head. Mr Tran gulped and I watched him lean down and put Filly on the ground. Fievel ran to me but turned to Polly as soon as she called for him. I watched her hugg Filly close to her before she nodded to me and left to go outside with some Blinders. I turned my head back at Mr Tran. "Now let's have some fucking fun" Alfie said clapping his hands as he walked up to us.  Ismael and John grabbed a hold of Mr Tran.

(Alfie's P.O.V.)
I watched Tommy start to torture the man. He had grabbed his cap and cut his eyes out. Sliced his fingers open and just basically beat the shit out of him aswell. It lasted a long time but eventually he used one last bullet to kill. He was covered in blood, I couldn't tell from who it was. If it was from the people he killed getting to this room, from the man he shot on the table or from torturing Mr Tran. I watched him wipe off some blood from his face before walking away.

"That didn't really help" I said referring to him wiping some of the blood, "shut up Alfie" he snapped and I chuckled in responce

Published: 12th of December 2020