We always win them

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I'm running over the grass off the field, well in front dad and my uncles. They took me to a fair. I was running and looking around. My eyes were wide when I saw everything. I wanted to do everything, expierence everything. I stood still in front of this little pasture with some baby goats and there mothers. I smiled and carefully stuck my hand in between the gate. One of the baby goats walked towards me a sniffed my hand before licking it. I giggled in joy as I patted his nose. Suddenly my collar was grabbed and pulled back before falling to the ground. I grunted when I felt the wet ground. The wet grass and mud staining my pants. I look up and see Will, Paul and Brian standing in front of me. I haven't seen them since I was taken out of the school and that was about 3 weeks ago. Will looked down at me. "We got detention because of you" he snapped at me. "You know what Paul's father did when he heard about that?". I looked over at Paul and saw that he had a black eye that was already fading. I turned back to look at Will. "And you are gonna pay for that, Shelby" he snarled and smacked his fist against his flat hand, suggesting he is about to punch me. I stood up with a total different posture than the last time. My fear was replaced by confidence. My weakness was replaced by strenght. It was all because of Arthur. He had asked dad for premission to take me to the fighting ring. As soon as my father agreed that it would be good that I knew how to fend for myself, uncle Arthur took me and thaught me everything he knew about fighting with barehand . I stood in the fighting stand that Arthur told me. "Oooh" Brian snickered, "we scared now, Fievel". As soon as I saw Will charge forward with his fist, uncle Arthur's words popped into my mind.

We Shelby's may not start the fight but we always win 'em.

I lifted my fist up as well and our fight began.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
As me and my brothers walked around the fair I couldn't see Fievel anymore. I stretched my neck to search further. I heard some commotion a little further up the fair. Me and my brothers looked at each other before walking towards it. As we arrived I saw a male pull two boys from each other. He pushed one boy away to two other boys while holding the other by his arm. I realized the three boys where Will, Brian and Paul. I looked over to the man, he was the father of Will. I looked down to the boy he was holding, it was Filly. "Whose kid is this!?" The kther dad yelled looking around the crowd that gathered around. "Fievel" I clearly called for my son as I grabbed a cigarette and lit it.

Everyone tensed as they realized we were here

Everyone tensed as they realized we were here. Filly turned his head and pulled his arm from the man and ran towards me and my brothers. "Mr Shelby-" I raised my hand stopping Will's father from talking. I saw him clench his jaw in anger but I ingored him. I saw two more men walk up, probably the fathers of the other two kids. I grabbed Fievel's chin and lifted his face up so I could inspect his bruises. They weren't as bad as Will's bruises. "You the father?" The father asked, "no he is his personal bodyguards. Of course he is the fucking father" Arthur snapped from behind me. The man glared at Arthur but soon looked at me. Eventhough this guy knew who we were, he clearly showed no fear. He is either stupid or he is good at pushing his fear down. Personally, I think it's the first fucking option cause most have a big stupidity lingering in their head. "Your son started the fight. You owe me money" he snapped at us. John scoffed from behind me at the thought of us giving the father some money. "Who here saw the fight start?" I asked looking around the crowd. One female raised her hand up slowly "I did, Mr Shelby" she spoke softly as she looked to the ground. I nodded at her to continue. "He threatened to punch your son. And your son punched in self defence" she explained as she pointed to both kids. I thanked her as I heard everything. "Seems like yours started it. But my son finished it. How sad is it for a father to hear that his son can't finish a fight he originally started" I said with a sly smirk on my mouth. My brothers both agreed with me. "We are done" I said and grabbed Filly's hand and turned around. As we were walking away I felt something hit my shoulder. I stopped and realized that Will's father had thrown some of the muck towards us and yelled some nasty words about my family. I stopped dead in my tracks. I let go of Filly's hand. Before turning around and starting the fight.

But instead of using my fist I used my cap with razor blades

But instead of using my fist I used my cap with razor blades. As did John and Arthur. The man fell down after I cut the his eye. The cut will make him go blind in that eye. I stepped over him and looked down at him. He was screaming in pain as blood trailed down his face and across his hands. I grabbed a hold of his collar and pulled him close to my face. "When you see us coming. You better walk the other way, because the next time I see you. I will cut your fucking eyes out with these razor blades and shove 'em down your throat. As for your son. Make sure he knows that too. Cause we will do the same fucking thing to him" I told him in a low voice that held power. "Am I making myself clear?" I asked him he didn't respond to me so I slapped his face "OI! AM I MAKING MYSELF CLEAR!" I yelled angry. "Ye - yes Mr Shelby" he stuttered in fear and pain. I roughly let him go and stood up. I walked back to Fievel who standing in the same spot. I watchex Artbur and John both kick the other fathers in the side before following me. I picked up Fievel and walked to the exit of the fair grounds. "Like your uncle Arthur once said. We Shelby's may not start fights but -", "we always win them" we both said at the same time. I saw him smile at Arthur and stretched his arms out towards him. My brother took him from me and praised him for being the one who won the fight.

Published: 9th of November 2020