A worthless apology

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I was guided somewhere. I couldn't see where I was being taken, cause the people had put a potato sack over my head. My mind also absentmindedly reminded me of Filly. I hadn't heard the curse words leave his throat as empty threats to our captures in a very long time. I was pushed down onto a chair while someone tied me to it and soon enough the potato sack was pulled from my head. I noticed two people standing beside a desk in front of me but I ignored them and looked around for Filly. He was nowhere to be seen. I turned my head around when I heard another person come into the room. My eyes locked with the person as he sat behind the desk in front of me. "Hello, Mr Shelby" the man said in an dominant tone, "Richard" I simply replied back. "Now my men brought you here cause you are going to do something for us" he explained, "now why would I do that?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow. Richard nodded his head at one of his men. The guy walked up to me and pointed his gun at my head. "Cause we won't hesitate to kill you" the man said loading the gun with a simple click.

 "Cause we won't hesitate to kill you" the man said loading the gun with a simple click

I turn my head back at Richard and give him an unbothered expression. He leaned back into his chair and clasped his hands together. "No. You can't see scare a man like with a gun" Richard said shaking his head. He turned to his other friend and snapped his finger. The blond-haired man nodded and walked away. Not soon later he came back with two other men. "Maybe this wil change your mind" Richard said nodding to the person who was being dragged inside. I quickly realized that it was Fievel by the way he was cursing every word in the book.
Filly growled angry and lifted his head up. He took in the sight in front of him. Seeing Richard sitting in front of me. His eyes lowered to my wrists as he realized my trapped situation. Fievel turned back to Richard and gave a furious scowl before pulling his arms from the men who had a tight grip on his biceps. Sadly he couldn't escape. "Now. Mr Shelby" Richard said and I turned my head back to look at him. "We are going to have some fun. Until you decide to help us out" he said standing up before stalking towards Fievel. He stopped right in front of my boy before he looked back at me for a final offer for me to take him up on his offer. "I really dont want to hurt this pretty face because you are just to arogant" he said grabbing Fievels cheeks and squishing them. I stayed silent and just carefully watched him. "Alright. Suit yourself" Richard shrugged before turning back to face Fievel.

(Fievel's P.O.V.)
"This might hurt" Eichard said in a mocking tone. Before he pushed his thumb into the bullet wound that was still open and fresh from last night. A scream left my throat and my body immediately tensed up at the painfull sensation. He pulled his thumb back, revealing that it was coated in my crimson blood. After the release from pain I groaned out and gasped for air. He looked back at Tommy to see if he changed his mind. As he understood that Tommy didn't care he started to order his men to torture me. The men punched and choked me, all the while looking to see if anything in Tommy's body language changed. My white dress shirt was not soaked with blood and it was hard for me to breathe. But I kept on telling myself to not fall on the ground. So every time I felt like I was starting to go down, I made myself find balance no matter how hard it would be. Cause as soon as you're on the ground, it's over. The damage they inflicted didn't hurt at this moment, it just disoriented me. It's like each punch is a double shot of vodka that kicks in instantly - by the end of it all, I would essentially be drunk with shock and adrenaline. I felt myself sway from left to right as I searched for balance. I weakly held my arms up to form some sort of protection. But ultimately it was no use cause one quick blow to my head and I went down. I tried to get up but my body felt too heavy and numb. I felt one final kick to my lungs and I felt like throwing up as I gasped for the air that had abruptly left my lungs. I was once again grabbed and pulled to my feet. Well, my body was so numb that I was just hanging in the arms of the men that picked me up. "Thought you loved the boy. Guess not" I heard Richard state towards Tommy. I looked up at Tommy. "I thought so too. But once again, I was wrong" I said out of breath while shaking my head. Thomas had once again lied that he cared for me. Hell, I knew it from the first punch I felt when getting here. He wouldn't give a shit if I died here.
"Such a shame. But if I can't change your mind while torturing him. He is not of use" Richard said shaking his head. "Kill him" he ordered his men motioning to me. I felt the cold cylinder of a gun being pressed into my skull and I just closed my eyes. "No wait!" Tommy's voice said quickly. "I'll help you". Richard chuckled, satisfied when Tom changed his mind.

Tommy was holding me up while he walked us out of the building. My full body weight was being carried as I limped beside him. "Why did you stop him?" I asked with a hoarse voice, "I couldn't let him kill you" he answered back. I scoffed "yeah. Cause you love me, right?". "just face it Tom. You may tell me you love me. But you don't show it". "Didn't I stop him from killing you! Didn't I care for you when you had almost bled out!" He screamed at me. "You don't get it, do you" I told him, "you never apologized". "I told you I was sorry. I told you a million times" he snapped back in disagreement. "I never said you didn't say 'Im sorry'. But you have apologized. And apologies require taking full responsibilty, no half-truth, no partial admissikn, no rationalization, no finger-pointing and no justification belong in an apology. So unless you give me a worthy apology. I will not trust you" I told him. "But yet, you have one more thing going for you. And that is that I rather kill Richard than you. So I'll help you fight against him. But then you have to let me go". He sighed and took in what I had said. "If that's what you want" he responded.

Published: 17th of February 2022

Update request
amygarcia111777