The Red Right Hand

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I was in my office looking through some paperwork. Trying to find a clue where Reggie might have left the guns. Everything that comes in or leaves my farms is documented for security purposes. "Find anything?" Ray asked as he walked inside my office. I looked up at him from the paper I had in my hands. "I don't think he took it to one of the farms" I replied with a deep breath and rubbed my temple. Raymond hummed and sat down on one of the spair chairs in the office. Eventually I groaned after realising I had no clue where they were. "You are in need of a drink, my friend" Raymond said and stood up. "You know where it is" I said gesturing to the alcohol cabinet, telling him he could pour one for me. Ray chuckled "no, not that kind of drink. Let's go to the Red Right Hand". I rolled my eyes at him. The Red Right Hand was a pub located in the area my gang controls. No one dared to come for my territory and Peaky Blinders weren't that interested in that part of Birmingham. That was the reason why I picked that area. So there was no fear for me when I wanted began my business. No fear for my father finding out about my business and wanting to give advice, to which he undoubtedly wants something in return for. And no fear of any other gangs in this area wanting to take over, because they are far to small to even think about starting a war against mine. But eventhough I had nothing to worry about if I went to the Red Right Hand, I was not in the mood to go to the bar right now. I needed to find those guns before dad decides to begin a war over it. I rubbed my temple while looking back at my documents ignoring my friend. Ray rolled his eyes before walking to the coat rack so he could hand me my coat and peaked cap. I chuckled at his boldness but refused. "Come on, Filly" he sighed frustrated, "just come along then". I looked back up at him. "You win... Well, sort of. I want to go to one of the other farms. It was the one Reggie managed, I want to see if there are any clues there. After that, we can go to the Red Hand if you want" I told him. I extended my hand out to recieve my coat before putting it on. As I did so, he handed me my gun aswell which I gladly took from him.

In the pocket of my coat was my mask and I put it on before I walked out the office with Raymond passing behind me

In the pocket of my coat was my mask and I put it on before I walked out the office with Raymond passing behind me. The people who worked for me looked up at me and greeted me as I passed them.

Ray parked the car and both of us looked out at the farm. "I must admit, Fievel. Eventhough the kid is dead, he did do quite a good job fixing the farm" Ray admitted as he looked at the rebuilt farm that had previously been burned due to the men that had been chained together. "Under my order" I scoffed as I reminded him it was me who ordered Ray to get that farm running again. I got out and told Ray to wait in the car. I walked into the drug farm that had yet to return to a full operation. I let out a deep breath as I saw some of the burned wooden beams laying in the corner ready to be picked up to be taken away. I walked further to the end of the building to what would be Reggie's office if he was still alive. Raymond knows that I was the one who pulled the trigger. Thankfully Arnold was just to caught up with the fact that Reggie was dead to notice my wounded arm when he had came into my office un-announced. It also helped slightly that Ray immediatly stepped in front of me, blocking Arnold's view of me. I continued to make my way to the office. But of course the office was empty. I don't know why I thought I would find something in this office, considering it just got finished being rebuilt after being burned. My anger grew and out of frustration I swung  my arm down on the desk. Immediatly I groaned in pain and bowed forward in pain when I felt the stiches in my upper arm break and the wound opening up again. I felt the wetness grow of the blood that was seeping through my clothing. I grabbed my upper arm and put pressure on the wound while shaking my head at my stupidity. I stood back upright and pushed the pain away before deciding to head back to Ray. "What did you do?" Ray chuckled as he saw me walking up to the car while holding my arm. "Stitches snapped" I simply replied to him while grabbing a hankerchief to tie around my arm. "I will get stiches later, dont worry" I told Ray after getting a certain look from him. "So can we go to the Red Right Hand now?" He asked like an impatient child. I rolled my eyes but nodded to him.

We arrived at the pub and Ray waited foe me to put my mask on. He knows I won't get a drink at the pub, but I always join for company. We walked inside and immediatly the occupants quietened down as they realized we walked inside. The men who stood by the bar moved away to let us through. "Can we have a bottle of rum" Raymond said to the bartender as the two of us went to lean on the bar. The bartender grabbed a bottle and two glasses before telling us the cost of it. Both me and Ray looked at him almost daring him to make us actually pay for the drinks. "You must be new" Ray chuckled, "so let me tell you the most importaint thing to keep in mind while you're working here. Our drinks, no matter how expensive it is, are and will always be on the house". The young bartender scoffed before telling us the price again. "Mark!" A voice quickly and nervously called out making the bartender move his head towards the voice. It was William, the owner of the Red Right Hand, who called out and he quickly walked up to us. "Whatever they order. Is always on the house, no questions asked" Mark told the boy, "William-", "no questions" William sneered before turning to us, "My apologies". I gave William a simple nod before watching Mark pour us a drink. No matter how long we would stay at the Red Right Hand I wouldn't touch the drink in front of me. No desire of taking my mask off. I turned around and leaned my elbows on tbe bar and looked out of the windows. Ray did the same while holding his glass so he could take a drink every once in a while. Even one of my other men, Archie, had joined us eventually. Archie is also one of my closer friends, one of the first to join my gang. Although he doesn't know what my true identity is. I noticed a familiar car stop in front of the pub. Ray also seemed to noticed it. "Is that?" He whispered to me but I didn't reply to him, he already knew the answer to his question. My jaw clenched as I saw who got out the car.

"Well, this is going to be interesting

"Well, this is going to be interesting. Don't you think, Boss?" Archie asked as the three watched them walk inside the Red Right Hand.

Published: 14th of December 2022