Someone Like You

Someone Like You
beautifulbliss26

"I never thought someone like you existed

"I never thought someone like you existed..." I whispered against Tyler's lips.

~*~
                                                                              ***
After Elyse walked in on her fiance of three years in bed with her best friend, she decided a little soul searching was in order. Swearing off men in definitely, she threw herself into her dreams of becoming head chef at the restaurant where she worked. As the months went by, she finally felt like she was getting her life back in order. That is until a very handsome architect moves in next door.

Life hasn't been easy for Tyler after he lost his wife and son in childbirth. Refusing to ever get close to someone like that again, he never went further than the occasional tryst with women. After becoming a master at keeping himself emotionally unavailable, his will is put to the test when his job moves him to a new city...with an unbelievably stubborn, attractive chef next door.

A unique friendship forms after Elyse offers to cook Tyler a housewarming dinner. As they start to get closer, Elyse is wary. She noticed the multiple women coming and going from his house. But things seem to change, quickly.

Pain has driven Elyse and Tyler to live their lives with closed hearts. But as their secrets come to light, they can't seem to ignore the strong connection and passion between them.

The question is: are they ready to open their hearts and love again?

— x — x — x—
Book Status: Completed
beautifulbliss26
— x — x — x—