Julius

Julius
leiiii403

— x • x • x • x —

— x • x • x • x —

Julius Santo was a name that had every human's skin crawling. Most people know of him due to the lethal Mafia he leads, his silver eyes that have watched countless souls fade away, or the sinister scar that crosses his brow.

But for Hazel Alexis, Julius Santo was a man of kindness. Someone who was willing to listen to her vent, converse with her, or simply be in her company.

Julius was a saviour to Hazel. A hero who guarded, supported, and kept her safe.

— x • x • x • x —

Hazel Alexis is an innocent, quite oblivious, nineteen-year-old woman. She works as a nurse in a small health clinic, aiming to earn enough money to leave her toxic household, and also spends her weekdays studying at her local college.

As her new friendship with Julius evolves, she can't help but fight the overwhelming feelings that develop between them. Obtaining a crush on your best friend could never end well, could it?

Every day, the simple things he does drive her deeper into the obsessional crush she has with him.

But the hidden truth that remains between the two was the undeniable reality of how their end could possibly be.

The mixture of his secret, her obliviousness, and the ultimate reality of it all was bound to cause chaos.

What happens when Hazel discovers Julius Santo's true identity?

— x • x • x • x —

Book Status: Completed
leiiii403

— x • x • x • x —