Heartbreak Roommate

Heartbreak Roommate
kristentaylor16

Heartbreak Roommatekristentaylor16

— x • x • x —

Devastated by a scathing betrayal by her ex-fiancé and former best friend, Lydia Montgomery is forced to leave her home to move in with her brother and his roommate to get back on her feet.

All of her plans, however, are about to be de-railed when division 1 football player and her brother's former roommate comes home after an injury to take his room back, leaving Lydia with seemingly no other option than to move out.

When her brother forces Emmett, the bad-boy football quarterback, to take the smallest room in the house and declares a no-dating rule for his sister and the roommates, Emmett decides that he is going to show all of them that he doesn't follow any of the rules and sets out to seduce Lydia to get his room back once and for all.

But what happens when the traumatic emotions and the heartbreaking past comes to light, showing all of them just how broken both Lydia and Emmett are, and can they overcome their budding romantic entanglements to be just roommates, or will their sexual attraction for each other ruin everything?

— x • x • x  —
Book Status: Completed
kristentaylor16
— x • x • x • x —