Years of Separation

Years of Separation
Write_4ever_

Nine years can feel like a lifetime

Nine years can feel like a lifetime. Nine years can change everything.

One snowy night Cassie get sticks in the cabin belonging to her best friend's parents. What makes it worse is she is stuck with Harpers's brother, Parker, someone who has always annoyed and frustrated her.

However, one trip outside to get sticks for the fore changes everything. Cassie falls and can't get up. She thinks it is the end. However, a deep sexy voice breaks through her foggy mind. Suddenly, her hero, Parker is taking care of her and making sure she is ok. One shower, coffee and movie later, they kiss and end up rolling around with each other in front of the fire.

That was all nine years ago though. They haven't seen each other since the cabin, they haven't talked since the cabin as two days after they got home, Cassie left for university.

Fate, however, brings them together again when they both show up for Harper's wedding. One look at each other and feelings that have been repressed for nine years come rushing back. They can't keep their hands off of each other.

The problem is, Cassie leaves again in two weeks. But, will this time be different? Can they accept that they have a such short time period together? What will happen when they realise just because you suppress your feelings, doesn't mean they aren't there?

Parker and Cassie are about to learn a lot about that first weekend in the cabin. Can they accept that they both may have read the situation wrong?

However, the ultimate question is, just because distance caused them to separate the first time, will they let it separate them again?

*Contains sexual content

Book Status : Completed
Write_4ever_