Write Me Off

Write Me Off
[WSU Series Book #1]
brandywrites

Write Me Off[WSU Series Book #1]brandywrites

(The writer took it down due plagiarism. The book will be published. For more information, go to her page.)

Abby Ryan has her whole life planned out, up until graduation that is. As a journalism major at Washington State University, she has one goal in mind for her last semester of senior year secure a scholarship for grad school. Bit when a scholarship opportunity arises that requires her to write a feature article on WSU's star basketball player and notorious playboy, Tristan Beck, lines start to blur and Abby soon realizes that staying focused can be hard when you're trying not to fall in love.

Tristan Beck has been focused on one thing since he started at WSU on a full-ride scholarship: put up numbers and bust his ass to get drafted into the NBA after graduation. With only a semester standing between him and the draft, he knows that this is his last chance to impress the scouts. When Abby Ryan, a witty and magnetic journalism student, asks to interview him for an article, he knows the publicity will be good for impressing scouts, but when they start spending time together and he realizes that he might want her in more than his typical hook-up only fashion, he has to remind himself of why he refuses to date, and where his priorities need to lie.

Book Status: Unpublished
brandywrites

[Sad to see this book go from Wattpad. But I can't wait for it to be published. Will definitely buy the book.]