The Lies We Tell

The Lies We Tell
[Harrington Boys Book #1]
Write_4ever_

Four years after leaving her friends and disapproving family behind to pursue her music career, she is one of the most famous pop stars im the world

Four years after leaving her friends and disapproving family behind to pursue her music career, she is one of the most famous pop stars im the world. She has almost everything she could ever have hoped for, however Danielle has learned that to reach your dream, sometimes you have to let certain people go.

Flying home the day before the benefit concert for the new Harrington Foundation's mental health scheme, she decides to try and take the night off, dragging her best friend to the town's biker bar. There she finds the perfect distraction to the life she had always strived for, yet once achieved never felt happy with, and his name is Mike.

He is young, sexy, demanding and kisses Danielle in a way that has her weak at the knees. He is the perfect distraction for the night. Things turns complicated, however, when at the concert she sees Mike, not just in the crowd, but up in the Harrington family booth. He was no biker boy. He was Mike Harrington, one of the five Harrington boys.

Over the next four weeks, one of which is to have publicity shoots for the Harrington and the other three spent trying to reconnect with her parents, she finds Mike not just be the key to helping her feel like a normal girl again, but might actually just be the key to helping her reconnect with her parents even help her discover the problem with her music at the moment and why she isn't as happy as she thought she would be.

Sometimes, the lies we tell ourselves are the one that requires help to see what the truth actually is.

*Contains sexual content

Book Status : Completed
Write_4ever_