The Hope We Have

The Hope We Have
[Harrington Boys Series Book #2]
[New Yorkers Duology Book #1]
Write_4ever_

Skylar has been acting since she was five years old and refuses to let anyone get too close

Mitch refuses to let fear stop him from getting what he wants and he wants her.

Sometimes the hope we have that something works out just isn't enough, yet sometimes it is.

——

What happens when you feel instant chemistry with someone from just a glance?

Skylar, the best actress of her generation, has a rule of only dating men who don't want a serious relationship so she knows she won't get attached and inevitably hurt.

Mitch Harrington has commitment writing all over him and yet a single glance at him has Skylar weak at the knees. Deciding to forgo her rules for one night and embracing the chemistry between them, Skylar has the best night she could ever have imagined.

However, reality sets in the next day and she leaves without a goodbye, determined to go back to New York and forget about him. It's harder than she imagines however and soon he shows up at her door, offering a deal.

Two weeks of embracing a committed relationship with him and at the end, if she still doesn't want a committed relationship, they'll walk away as friends.

The sexual chemistry is too much to ignore, but will Skylar ever let Mitch see the truth behind her barriers? Will she realise he doesn't care about her fame or money and, in fact, the only thing he cares about is being hers?

It's Mitch's turn to find love, yet will he be loved back?

*Contains Sexual Content

Book Status: Completed
Write_4ever_