Draw The Line

Draw The Line
[WSU Series Book #2]
brandywrites

Draw The Line[WSU Series Book #2]brandywrites

The writer took it down due plagiarism. The book will be published. For more information, go to her page.)

Micah Costa is just trying to get through his senior year unscathed, but after finding out about his father's recent cancer diagnosis, his not so impressive projections in the NBA draft, and the stress of filling Tristan Beck's shows as team captain, he's starting to crack under the pressure. Only he can't drown his stress in liquor and forget about it like he used to, because he's responsible for coming up with the money to pay for the long list of his dad's new medications and they aren't cheap. Resorting to delving quick cash, he meets Josie Guerrero, a clever art student with an affinity for the rules, and quite possibly the only girl on campus impervious to his charm.

Josie Guerrero has a plan for her sophomore year, maintain her 4.0 GPA to keep gee scholarships, focus on building her art portfolio, and pick up extra shifts at the dinner to save up for her DACA renewal fee. When she meets the captain of the basketball team and notorious womanizer, Micah Costa, in the last place she'd ever expect to see him, she can't deny the instant attraction, but falling for the schools most infamous playboy isn't part of the plan. When a twist of fate partners her with his roommate Luke for a school project, she spends countless nights studying on his couch, trying to ignore the fact that her newfound friendship with Micah is quickly turning into something much, much more. But when everything seems to be going so well, WSU releases a statement that they will no longer accept DACA students after this semester, jeopardizing everything that Josie has ever worked for. She knows that she can't just sit back and watch every WSU DACA student's future crumble right in front of her eyes, so she does what any artist would do in the face of such injustice — she paints.

Book Status : Unpublished
brandywrites

[Sad to see this book go from Wattpad. But I can't wait for it to be published. Will definitely buy the book.]