Bad Boy and Bad Girls

Write_4ever_

Bad Boy and Bad GirlsWrite_4ever_

The Williams. The Vincents. Two of the most powerful families in London.

The Williams rule the East. The Vincent rule the West.

Octavia Williams isn't your typical English University student. She is the daughter of one of the biggest drug lords in London. She has three protective brothers; Lucas, Owen and Noah, all of whom would die for her.

For years she, along with her family, have kept an eye on the Vincent family. Maxwell, the you gest Vincent brother has always captured her attention. However, not necessarily in a good way. She has watched him on black and white security footage for years, seeing the lethal and uncaring look in his eyes as ends someone's life, seeming to distract her from his good looks.

When both families positions are threatened, Octavia is surprised to see Max show up on campus, delivering a message for her father. His striking blue eyes, his soft looking lips and his handsome face all affect her more than she cares to admit.

Having to work together is going to prove difficult when neither family fully trust the other. However, Octavia finds that being near Max sets her skin on fire, making her crave his touch. Can she last this job without letting her attraction to him get in the way, especially when he seems to have no problems showing her that he feels it as well?

*Contains Sexual Content

Book Status : Completed
Write_4ever_