The Reunion

The Reunion
beautifulbliss26

They say that nothing in high school lasts forever, and unfortunately, that was true for Gabriella Wilde

They say that nothing in high school lasts forever, and unfortunately, that was true for Gabriella Wilde. When the first love of her life broke her heart and disappeared after they moved in together with no explanation, she blamed herself and wanted closure, but she never got it. Unable to forget her times with Jace, she has no choice but to move on with her life and start over.

Five years later, Gabriella seems to be on the right track, but even so, she feels lost. She has it all; the job, boyfriend of two years, and great friends, but can't find the happiness in her life.

Her world comes crashing down on the night of her high school reunion. Gabriella attended the reunion under the impression that Jace wouldn't be there since he had been off the grid for all those years. When she sees Jace for the first time, memories and forgotten feelings resurfaced. She swears to stay away, refusing to revisit the pain and hurt from their past, but it may be harder than she thought. Gabriella hates him for what he did to her, but for some reason, her heart tells her otherwise.

Will Gabby succumb to the temptation, or will she stick with the guy that picked up the pieces when Jace disappeared? Safe or sorry?

— x — x — x—
Book Status: Completed
beautifulbliss26
— x — x — x—