The Girl He Never Noticed

The Girl He Never Noticed | The Girl He Ever Noticed
sweetdreamer33
[Petrakis Book Series #3 & #4]

The Girl He Never Noticed | The Girl He Ever Noticedsweetdreamer33 [Petrakis Book Series #3 & #4]

Meet Jade.
The girl who wore a black wig, black-rimmed big eyeglasses and braces. She was dressed in her worn-out knitted coat and shapeless vintage clothes. Everyone thought that she was a weirdo, a nerd, or a girl resurrected from the past. She was used to be the laughing stock out of everyone.

But who was really Jade Collins? Why did she hide her real outer beauty? What happened when her boss, the great Eros Petrakis, finally notices her? Could she tame the beast inside him?

Meet Eros.
The man who had everything in life. Devilishly handsome, very powerful, brilliant, extremely rich, and had a body that women loved to worship. But, despise all that positive attributes, he was also ruthless, tyrant, cold and heartless. He was his colleagues' and enemies' worst nightmare. They thought his name was another four-letter word of EVIL. He never smiled, never said 'please' and never apologized for his mistakes. His employees feared him most. He fired them in just a snap of his fingers.

What made him finally noticed Jade? How would he react when he sees the beautiful woman behind the big black wig and dark-rimmed eyeglasses?

Enjoy reading the story of Eros and Jade in "The Girl He Never Noticed". Join them in their journey in facing their trials in life, overcoming the shadows of their pasta, and finally finding love and happiness.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

The Girl He Ever Noticed

The funny love story of Eros and Jade continues. Read how they cope up with the challenges of a newly wed couple.

Will Jade adjust easily being a wife of a billionaire? Will she still be the same Jade that we learned to love?

What about Eros? He was used in getting his own ways. How will he adjust being married to Jade, who was very independent, a bit stubborn and hot-tempered?

Meet Emerald. The cute and adorable daughter of Eros and Jade. Fell in love with her naughty and funny tricks.

And most of all, read Zion's POV and the story of his first love.

Book Status : COMPLETED
sweetdreamer33

Book 1: Exclusively Mine
Book 2: Catch Me
Book 3: The Girl He Never Noticed
Book 4: The Girl He Ever Noticed
-*-*- (Story 3 & 4 are together in 1 Book) -*-*-
Book 5: The Boy I Admired From Afar