Someone Like Juliet

Someone Like Juliet
crystally_rain

"So, Cam? You know what happens now?" I smiled brightly, hoping he would get the hint

But, he was Cam fricking Oreos, the most clueless person on this planet or maybe he was just skilled at acting clueless.

Well, that's why I was here. If he wasn't going to do it, then, I could take the charge, now that Oreos were out of the way.

"Okay. So, I will ask for the last time, do you really like me? I started seriously, "because you can't take that back after I do what I am about to do."

His eyes widened and if possible, his cheeks heated even more, "W-what are y-you-"

I didn't give him time to finish his sentence though, because I did what I was supposed to do and connected my lips to his.

***

Everything goes downhill for the ever popular, charming, caring and kind Cameron, since one traumatizing incident. The incident which causes him to change forever, shut people out, develop trust issues and build walls around himself.

He is surviving for just one sole aim; revenge. And, he will stop at nothing to get it. That was the plan until the clumsy, crazy, curious Juliet enters into the picture and starts meddling with him and all his plans, unknowingly.

He hates that she is a reflection of his past self, the person he used to be. He hates that she makes him want to become that self again. He hates that she has the ability to chip off his walls and see his deepest, darkest secrets.

And, he hates that she makes him feel things he doesn't want to feel, isn't ready to feel and can't afford to feel, but... feel nonetheless.

She... she just doesn't see him the way the world does. She can't bring herself to hate him at the first sight like everyone else, she can't keep her distance from him, and she can't keep listening to his crap about staying away and not interfering.

She wants just one thing from him. And she will stop nothing to get it.

Book Status: COMPLETED
crystally_rain