Lowkey

Lowkey
[Malik Series Book #2]
leiiii403

Lowkey[Malik Series Book #2]leiiii403

— x • x • x • x —

Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter.

The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey eyes-which mirrored her father's, had practically everyone praising the ground she walked on.

Arabella was a sweet, soft-hearted woman. Although she was also recognised as the best assassin and seductress in the underworld.

Not only did her appearance attract men and women's notice, but she also managed to capture the attention of her father's business partner's son.

— x • x • x • x —

Roman Agnello, the heir to the Italian Mafia.

The twenty-year-old was every bit as ruthless as everyone alleged he was. Like his soul, his heart was cold and empty. Roman had no emotions or feelings for anything or anyone.

But that all changed when his gaze fell on the seductress herself. And when he discovered the forbidden fruit, his soul begged him to take a bite.

— x • x • x • x —

"Shh, don't talk." I whisper, cutting him off.

I dragged him into the empty restroom, his cold, amber eyes gazing into mine.

"Arabella," He begins but I cut him off by pushing him against the now locked door.

As he gazes down at me with hunger similar to my own, his bottom lip tucks between his teeth.

"Remember what we agreed on," I say, my thumb tracing his etched jaw.

His intense gaze pierced mine, eliciting amusement as well as a challenging burn were held in them.

"No." He responds nonchalantly.

I roll my eyes and motion him to lean down with my finger.

I lean dangerously close to his lips, "We're keeping this lowkey." I whisper.

His lips curl into a smirk, and his eyes hold a devilish glint to them.

I watch as his tongue glides across his bottom lip, only intensifying the aching desire to kiss him.

His dangerously sharp stare peered into mine, "Fine, we keep it lowkey." he says, and then smashes his full lips onto mine.

— x • x • x • x —

Book Status: Completed
leiiii403
December 7th, 2021

— x • x • x • x —