Bending the Rules

Bending the Rules
[Bending the Rules Book #1]
reannekennedy17

Brenna Harrison has direction, ambition, and a single mother who is intent on giving her the best life she could possibly have

Brenna Harrison has direction, ambition, and a single mother who is intent on giving her the best life she could possibly have. She also has mad skills when it comes to hockey. Being the only girl to play in the league has given her a reputation that makes the other boys respect (and sometimes hate) her. She's tough and determined and won't let anything stop her from playing the sport she loves. The only person that can seem to get under her skin is Shea Smith — the boy who has bern her sworn enemy since kindergarten.

Shea Smith has resented Brenna since that day, too. From the moment they met, he's seen her as a threat to being the best hockey player in the Okanagan. And the fact that she's a girl is what makes his attitude sour. Girls aren't supposed to be better than boys when it comes to hockey, but there's Brenna, making it look as simple as addition and subtraction.

When their final year of high school starts up, Brenna and Shea finds them with parallel timetables.

The two of them already see enough of each other when facing-off during hockey games. Can they make it through the school year without killing each other?

- reannekennedy17
Book Status: Completed