Breaking the Rules

Breaking the Rules
[Bending the Rules Book #2]
reannekennedy17

After being traded from the Montreal Canadiens to the Vancouver Canucks, Kaleb Jones is eager to reunite with his ex/new teammate, Shea Smith

After being traded from the Montreal Canadiens to the Vancouver Canucks, Kaleb Jones is eager to reunite with his ex/new teammate, Shea Smith. Everyone remembers what the two of them were like when they played together during the World Juniors — and the fans can't wait to see where they take the Canucks.

Although it does uproot the perfect life he's been living with his girlfriend, Melody. Kaleb is ready for a change in scenery. It's difficult for him to leave Mel behind in Montreal, but the two of them have already begun to make plans for Vancouver. The future is looking promising.

At twenty-two years old, Ella Taylor is enjoying the life she's always wanted: she's got a steady job, is in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Ryland, and going out for wine on Friday nights with her friends. But everything changes when she discovers that Kaleb Jones, her ex from high school, is now living on the same floor as her.

The same Kaleb Jones who heart she broke.

Ella wants to ignore him, but old feelings begin to resurface.

Kaleb doesn't want anything to do with Ella, but he can't resist the draw of familiarity of curiosity.

Soon, Ella finds herself captivated by the Kaleb she left behind and how he's changed since high school. She can't take her eyes off him when he plays hockey or is interviewed on TV. And there's something about Ella, despite the previous heartbreak that Kaleb can't ignore.

Torn between passion and morality, Kaleb and Ella will face friendship, betrayal, and romance in a twist of expected and unexpected events.

reannekennedy17
Book Status : Completed