My Greek God

My Greek God
Write_4ever_
[Greek Men Series Book #1]

My Greek GodWrite_4ever_ [Greek Men Series Book #1]

—x — x — x —

Five years ago, Reese Davis finally got her chance to prove herself to her colleagues and was sent to London to secure one of the largest clients Her company has ever had.

Nikos Mikros, the owner of one of the largest European hotel chains, was determined to refuse the offer, it was clear from the start, but one look at the other and suddenly nothing else matters.

It was love at first sight.

After a celebratory dinner to celebrate their new contract, they end up back at his London apartment and he asks her to stay for a few weeks, both using their holiday time.

Ever since that visit to London, Reese and Nikos have flown back to London to "revisit the contract" and take their holiday time togeher.

But, this year is different.

Upon her return last year from London, Reese got fired for having relations with a client. Someone had told on her.

A year of heartbreak at the prospect that she wouldn't see Nikos again and while she got a new job, she hated it and quit a few week prior to when she was supposed to be in London again.

Not having the guts to tell Nikos about the year she has had, Nikos appears in London for their meeting, only, it isn't Reese who walks through his office door.

What will happen when he finds out what has happened and what Reese has been up to this last year?

— x — x — x —

Book Status: Completed
Write_4ever_