Chasing Starlight

Chasing Starlight
CoffeeCharm

"Maybe in some way, each day was not a challenge only for me, but for the both of us

"Maybe in some way, each day was not a challenge only for me, but for the both of us."

Cheryl Johnson is famous. Super famous. As daughter of multimillionaire CEO Raymond Johnson, she's one of the most known people across the nation because of his past as a popular musician. But unlike her father, Cheryl has never known a life with music and love. It's a foreign world to her, one she's never had a thought of entering. Friendless, hopeless, and with her world fill of lies and restrictions from her father, her outlook on life is bleak.

Everything changes when a bog she's never seen before shows up at her bedroom window, demanding to stay there. Jax Ford. Quirky, teasing, and fun, but with a stranger, eccentric side. He wants nothing more than to become one with the music he loves, causing Cheryl to become infatuated with a world she's never seen before. His world. She also finds out through episodes of learning to break rules and possessing their own dark secrets that maybe they aren't so different from each other after all.

CoffeeCharm
Book Status : Completed