Come Back to Me

Come Back to Me
[Come Back to Me Book #1]
reannekennedy17  

Come Back to Me [Come Back to Me Book #1]reannekennedy17  

There will be lies.
Then there will be the truth.
And that will be the toughest of all.

Seventeen-year-olds Mirabel Johansen and Breton Levesque are ready for their senior year of high school — the parties, graduation, hanging out with their friends, but more importantly, their relationship. Already a month into their senior year, the two of them have gone on a camping trip with their friends and families for October Long Weekend. Everything has been going great so far, the weekend has been full of dirt biking and quading, s'mores, singing songs by the campfire, and spending time with everyone and each other.

But in one day, Mira and Brett will be part of an ATV accident, and their lives as they know them will be over.

Barely recovered from the accident, Brett is faced with an agonizing dilemma: his girlfriend can't remember the past two years of her life — she can't remember him due to retrograde amnesia.

All while trying to get through one of the most important years of their lives, both of them are inexplicably whisked away into a mess of emotions, forgotten memories, broken hearts, and the tender tale of two teens falling in love all over again.

Can Brett win Mira back? Can Mira find her memories, and accept the strong pull she feels toward the mysterious boy that happens to know much about her? And what happens when the truth comes out?

- reannekennedy17
Book Status: Completed