Chapter 13

Hera

It's been a long month na nagsimula ang buhay ko dito, it went well and I am starting to enjoy everything here. I left my life in Las Vegas where I excel too much hardwork, go to an extra mile and everything I did para sa pangarap ko but then in a blink of an eye everything went changed. I never expected this plot twist of my life because the thought of I am capable of the life I have before, but things sometimes doesn't go as we plan but it has reason.

I've been too busy these past months, since it's already ber-months I am extra busy for Christmas special shoot, I busied my self too much and again avoided that jerk! Of course after he does all things to me, like kissing me, touching me and fucking claimed that I was his! And all of the sudden he will flirt other girls! Gosh, I really hate pilot!

"Have you heard already na ba?" Shai utter, and again tambay na naman kami dito sa café kasi wala talagang masyadong tao at mas nare-relax ako dito

"Ang alin daw?" Aya curiously asked.

"That Zarek has a lover daw? Like narinig ko naman yun last last month pa but you know..." She paused and take a sip of her cappuccino.

"Why'd you care?" I said with my teasing tone and she frowned immediately and give me a disgusted look.

"Oo nga! Nakita ko yung babae pero hindi ko siya masyadong namukhaan at parang hindi siya yung tipong mataray na mayaman. Veganian din e!" Aya utter and sip to her macchiato.

"So Zarek is quite a lover boy huh?" I rose my brows and glanced at Shai but she then rolled her eyes so I giggled

"Anyhow, ikaw din naman Aya ah! I notice you with one of the varsity. I think it's-" Aya immediately reached to her mouth at pinigilan siya. Aya looks defensive so I glared to her and she just awkwardly grin.

Days went well, balik shoot na naman ako. And after that, since my manager gave me a long break since Christmas is approaching so I busied my self to the things na ikakaaliw ko while ignoring Kyjie's calls, text, dms and whenever lalapitan niya ako I immediately avoided him. Duh, I hate cheaters!

Nakatambay lang ako sa balcony ng kwarto while enjoying the serenity of the sky. Looking in the sky is my escape of everything in this cruel world, it was like a place where I can feel safe and sound. It gives me hope that beyond these thick clouds, is a beautiful sky where my fate belong to and I can't wait to fly with it.

It was serene together with my beautiful solitude, but someone bombarded everything. My iPad suddenly rang and it was a request for facetime. I immediately jump-off to my mini stall chair and reached for my iPad, my eyes widened when it was from my manager in Las Vegas, my hands were shaking while answering the call.

"Hi" I nervously greeted and sat down at the edge of my bed

"Hera. It's been a while" she responded and obviously nasa studio siya kasi halata sa background niya. "I won't make this talk long, I know you get the idea why I am calling you right now" it was a sudden paused and then she give me an intense look which made my heart skip "The company faced such difficult decisions, because you are one of the most big names in the industry of modelling but because of the articles and news about your engagement, medias attacked our company and that will bring such effects to our name. The director won't let that things tolerated" from her sudden paused, my heart beat so fast and any time sasabog na ako. Alam ko na kung saan patungo ang usapan na ito.

"We are sorry but the company..." She trailed off and that made me breath heavily "extracted your contract here and you are no longer in our agency" she ended her words that stabbed into my heart. Napatango lang ako then forcely shut the iPad down