Chapter 14

Kyjie

Watching her dominating and walking confidently in the runway while a huge spotlights light every walk they take. She's so pleasing and eyesome to stare, she can end every runway models with her faultless walk. Despite of ignoring me, I am here one of the crowd watching the show because just a certain friend invited me.

She's driving me crazy, iniiwasan at hindi kinakausap sa hindi ko malamang dahilan. Just a blink of an eye, nilalayuan niya naman ako. Yeah, I should respect her baka lang kasi ang higpit ng oras niya, but then again there's something in her that I need explanation why she did this to me. I can't just let these things happen.

I made the move, hindi ko na hahayaang babalik kami sa simula. Things were furious enough, I already caught her into my arms again while she's ranting and crying. She's just too tired about things, her career, her hectic time and everything she's tired. She need someone to lean on so I just can't unwrap my arms to her.

"Oh god, why I am crying helplessly here!" Agap niya kaagad, after a long while she cried into my chest.

"I somehow witness how a crying baby you are" I teasingly said at agad niya akong sinamaan ng tingin.

"Don't full yourself, nagkataon lang na sayo ko naibuhos" She dried her tears and I immediately tap her head na agad niyang kinagulat.

"But at least, you showed me your other side" I smiled and stare at her puffy, yet beautiful eyes of her.

Days went well, mas napapadalas ang pagsasama namin since wala masyado siyang shoots kasi papalapit na ang pasko and she needed a break. I actually planned something for her bago mag pasko at alam kong hindi ko naman siya makakasama sa pasko. 

"Ano na Von, napapadalas na ating pagtambay sa gymnasium ah! Anong meron?" Nagtatakang sabi ni Zarek at kakalabas lang namin sa simulator center at last flight namin ngayon kasi wala nang pasok bukas dahil simula na ng christmas break namin.

"Pake mo!" Sagot naman ni Von at tinapunan siya ng tingin at natawa lang ako sa kanila.

We separated ways at may lakad pa sina Zarek at Von at sabay na silang nag bihis. I didn't change my pilot uniform at sinadya ko ito bago naglakad patungo sa room nila. I immediately smiled when I saw her standing quietly at the doorway while wearing their tourism management uniform. She's indeed look like a professional flight attendant in that uniform. I heard na may orientation sila kaya they dressed up like professional one.

It's kinda nostalgic, seeing her in that uniform is like I'm reminiscing how she assure the passenger inside the plane while I am the one who take control of the cockpit and together we fly in the serene of the beautiful sky. The best of both worlds.

"Gosh, Kyjie what happened to you! Snap it out!" I am back to my sense when she snapped her fingers into my face.

"Sorry, kanina ka pa ba nakatayo diyan?" I was startled when she's already at the front of me.

"Ano ba kasing iniisip mo! You're like floating" Annoyance field her voice and she cross her amrs.

"Okay, I'm sorry may inisip lang ako. Uh anyway, let's go" Pagpuna ko at agad niya naman akong hinarap and our eyes met.

"You see, I'm not ready for my attire. Magbibihis mo na ako-" I cut her off

"I think it's perfect. Let's go" Hindi ko na siya pinasagot pa and I grabbed her wrist at sabay takbo and I heard how her heels tap the floor and I can sense that she felt lethargic and defeated but we're already here at the runway.