Chapter 21

Hera

"It's been a week na since that day huh?" Ani Shai, accompanying me here at my unit. Probably skipping class for this. "And you're gaining weight na kaya! Compose yourself Hera"

Two weeks has been passed since that unfaithful wrongdoings of Kyjie, I should say. Till now I was left unanswered and words left unsaid. I can't face him right now to the point I was skipping class and I don't know how to deal with my feasibility and thesis I can't make up now. I quit modeling and my life messed up. It was for us but things turned differently that I did not expect to.

"I thought nakalimutan mo na ang habit na yan, you know when you're down and you're malungkot you always eat many foods" Shai added, she's sitting beside me on my bed.

"I can't help, foods help me to ease" I answered as I reach the box of potato chips. I've been eating a lot of random foods lately, and Shaira was right about this It was my habit already when I'm depress or I can't deal with my feelings anymore.

"Okay, suit yourself but tandaan mo to compose yourself and please attend class already na your gardes are dropping na. I think? Hmm" She said with so much concern. "And if you're not comfortable being alone here, you can call me naman and I can let you stay at my unit" She added and looked away from me.

"You have your own unit?" I was shocked by that and she nod "Wait, is tito let you that?"

"Uhm, yeah and ang kalapit naman is I have my own bodyguard na, na everywhere he always tailed me" there was a sigh of that and I did not talk more kasi alam ko naman ang issue niya with her family.

Days went on, I decided to face the sun now and embrace the consequences of these things. It took me days to hide under the awe-inspiring light of the world and stayed at the corner of my dark room nursing myself from my mental state.

"We're about to end this year's semester right? And by next year you are going to face the training for flight attendants" Our professor said. We're here at the auditorium where we F.A's are assembled for this meeting and we are now meeting some of our seniors who already taken the training.

"By next year, you will spend several weeks or months in training to prepare for FAA certification and I know those past months you already applied to an airline agency but this time it's different you'll be facing such tough time so get a grip." She continued as we focus every word she utter and ever details she discussed. "Skills is a must! Attention to detail, communication, costumer service, stamina, efficiency and leadership. I will expect a lot from you our future F.A" She ended her splendid words with a stunning smile.

I was quiet the whole time until dismissal and I heard some gossip everywhere, it was about the article about me weeks ago when I quit modeling. The air that surround us change the latter, it was like I did something really wrong because they keep throwing gazes on me but fuck them they won't get me with that. I can stand for myself, I am a woman myself without the needs of everyone. I was skeptical about people who cheered for me when I was walking on the runway before because they maybe support me when my name is in the top but when it was vanished form where it used to be they will probably badmouthed me.

Reality sucks, but sorry darling we are just living in this planet with walking judgemental aliens.

The day went off and I feel like that I was barely walking. No interaction with people, no talking with people and no happy moods. I was just so empty the whole day I didn't even see even a glimpse of him, but why would I care at the first place? He did wrong, he cheated!