Chapter 32

Hera

"I love you my Dylan"

"I love you most mommy..."

Motherhood is challenging and messy but it's the most beautiful part of being a woman, for me.

Every morning, the first thing I see when I opened my eyes is the squishy face of my little man and it's the best thing to start the day. They way he cried when he's hungry and asking for breastfeed is quite painful especially when he first sucked my nipple but when I see him drinking milk from me in a peaceful way is a pain reliever. Hearing his cute giggles and burps is a heartstring and it's a beautiful music to me. Everything about motherhood is a wholesome despite all of the mess and challenges.

When every year came to us and added Dylan's year of living is a blessing to us but sometimes I get too emotional because my baby is getting older every year, well that's part of living. While everyday Dylan is growing I never forget to took him a video from the first time he said his first word which is 'dada' to his first walk, first wound on his knee and every first in his growing I recorded everything because I know someday someone will watch it.

Hindi ko pa napakilala sa kanya ang daddy niya ni' hindi niya nga nakita sa picture man lang. Siguro hindi pa ito yung tamang panahon para makilala siya. I'm not being selfish here, I'm just not yet ready. Gusto kong sa personal niya makilala ang daddy niya.

"I'm already making the design for this gown and I have some draft for some added ideas. If you want to check my draft design just see on my office" I was talking to my client who paid me for her daughter's debut gown.

Pinagpatuloy ko ang pagiging fashion designer ko at tumatanggap ako ng mga request from my clients whether it's a use for fashion shows, wedding gowns and both casual and formal attire even costumes. Nasa apartment ko lang yung office ko since the place is pretty huge so I built some built-in office inside para naman makasama ko buong araw si Dylan.

He also started his kindergarten just this year and I'm on my way to fetch him. I didn't expect na dito sa new york ko siya papaaralin ng nursery when I was just planning for temporary stay. I guess my new career made me stay a little while.

"Yes ma'am. I will just sent you an email" The client answered and we already parted our ways outside the cafe.

Napatingin ako sa wristwatch ko at may 30 minutes pa ako para mag maneho at sunduin si Dylan. I bought my small car here last year for it's more convenient to us.

Pagdating ko sa nursery school kung saan ko pinapasok si Dylan, marami ng bata sa labas naglalaro from three to four years old and one of them is my four year old little man.

Dark hair, pointed nose that he inherited from his daddy even his brown shade eyes that remind me so much of his daddy. Perfect lips like mine and rosy cheeks. That's my little man.

"Baby!" I called out in the middle of the crowd with bunch of cute babies. All of them looked at me but I only looked at me little man.

"Mommy!" He instantly ran towards my direction with wide opened-arms. Dylan is bubbly and sweet boy, but I guess he's still a baby and I don't know personality will he develop when time comes.

Agad kong sinalubong ang maliit at masarap na yakap niya. "Mommy misses you so much" I said between our hugs and I flooded his face with my kisses while scooping his squishy face and he giggled . "How's day baby?" I lift him and get his bag and we walked slowly.