Chapter 26

Kyjie

''Happy fourth-year of being in love, love!'' Hera greeted me, wearing her Flight attendant attire and I'm also wearing my Pilot uniform.  

Four years had passed and we still have each other and of course inside that four years we've been through a lot but at the end of the day we understand each other's flaws and filled our empitiness. Inside those years we learn from each other and we also earn by ourselves and we are setting the goals for our near future. May mga panahon naman din na hindi na naming nabibigyan ng oras ang isa't-isa dahil sa trabaho kasi madalas na hindi nagtutugma ang flight schedule namin except today.

''Happy anniversary love!'' I scooped her with both of my arms and hug her tightly. Kakauwi lang namin from our flight and currently we're staying at my place since hindi pa siya umalis sa unit niya.

''Let's blow the candle love'' She reached the small cake on the breakfast table at nilapit saakin at nilapit din niya ang mukha niya para mahipan ang isang kandila.

As she closed her eyes, I opened mine and stared at her probably she's wishing for our relationship. I couldn't ask for more, our relationship is good enough and we have each other but the most important is I have her.

''Hindi ako nakabili ng gift love, I was busy during the layover'' She pointed as she changed her clothes.

''It's okay love, I don't need any at least I have you'' I utter and reached for her hand and pull her closer to me ''What important is we have each other'' I added at nilapit ang mukha ko sa kanya at agad nagtugma ang noo namin. Nose touching each other.

''I love you'' With that, our lips touched and I deepened every touch of it and we ended making love.

The next day is like our usual day, we stayed at home watching movie and eating random foods. But today we have the same schedule for flight.

''Love come here'' Agad naman akong lumapit sa kanya at bihis na siya sa uniform niya at nakapusod na ang buhok niya. ''Let me fix your collar cap!'' She said enthusiastically and I smiled at her.

We both faced the full length mirror in her room and I can't help but to smile and feeling proud. Parang kailan lang halos sabay lang kaming nag training at nag-aral pero ngayon sabay na kaming inabot ang pangarap naming sa langit, it's nostalgic seeing us like this.