Chapter 18

Kyjie

"I am sure about her"

I keep telling myself about that, I am really indeed sure about her, anything about her and I won't take it back. I just promised her everything I owe her my future and with that, the sky witness my oath to her. She was a sky with nimbus that I tamed with the calmness of my sky.

She just gave me everything about her. But before her body that might be a lustful to look by everyone, I was first captured by her beautiful soul.

Everything went well, our relationship went well. After our vacation, ay bumalik na din sa normal ang lahat and I have a series of solo flight this week which is given me a hectic schedule and we barely see each other and because of that nakabawi naman ako ng oras sa kanya and we had had a lunch together. Gladly wala masyadong tao at hindi siya nakakuha ng atensyon kanina.

Kakatapos lang ng practice namin para sa laro namin next week and I received a text from Kylie.

Kylie:
Kuya, mommy said we have a dinner date later at tita Rose's restaurant. You can bring ate Hera if you want to. See yah!

Napatango lang ako sa harap ng cellphone ko at pumasok kaagad sa changing room to take a quick shower and decided to fetch Hera since may shoot siya ngayon and she texted me about it.

Ganon na nga ang ginawa ko, I drive directly kung saan sila nag shoot at pagkadating ko doon hindi naman katagalan at nakababa na siya with kuya Llyod. Inihatid muna ni kuya Llyod si Hera sa sasakyan ko bago siya umalis para kunin ang sasakyan ni Hera.

"Are you tired?" I softly ask when she lean and close her eyes.

"Uhm" She nodded but a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"Wait" Hininto ko ang sasakyan ko sa madilim na parte ng kalsada, agad ko namang tinanggal ang seatbelt at lumabas. Dumiretso ako sa shotgun door at agad binuksan, with confusion on her face I immediately open my arms widely.

"Come here, I'll take away your tiredness"

"Love" She then unbuckle her seatbelt and welcome my open arms. She buried her face on my chest and I hug her tightly and slowly brushing her long hair.

"Just stay for a minute" I utter and keep brushing her long hair.

"This is better love" She said at the top of my chest and she's breathing heavily, a sign that she's tired.

"I will accommodate you at my condo" I said at sinikop ang mukha niya gamit ang dalawang kamay ko to level her.

"Wala ka bang gagawin ngayon?" She answered poutly as I squeeze her face.

"Uhm, I can cancel the dinner date with mom" The thought of it, come up but  I can't leave her like this.

"No, it's okay love" Lumayo siya kaagad saaken, showing her beautiful face and she smiled "Give them a time. I will be okay"

"Pero if you want, you can come with me" Her face lightened and she bit her lower lip.

"I mean, I'm not forcing you to-" she cut me off.

"Kaya ko. Let's go at baka malate pa tayo" She said with determination at agad bumalik sa shotgun seat.

Dumaan muna kami sa condo niya so that she can take shower, hindi naman kami natagalan. She's wearing her satin silver dress and she look so fucking fautless. Looking at her was like the heavenly God sent this beautiful angel with cap of sovereignty in her. This is so enchanting.