Prologue

This is book is clearly a fictional. It contains wrong information, and isn't related to aviation. Please bear with me because I'm not a professional writer and I'm still learning. I myself didn't took any course that related to aviation so you may encounter lame scene and unfamiliar things/doings about aviation and flight stuff. I only searched the general information about aviation to provide in this story. Kindly read at your own risk

***

"What is the reason why you chose flight attendant as your dream career in the future?" The professor asked

"Because I want to" I answered firmly"I want to be a flight attendant not because young ones used to called it a 'trendy' career but because it's my dream. Being flight attendant takes dignity, courage, hospitality, confidence, passion and heart to assure the passenger's safety in the uppermost part of the sky" I added and ended my answered with a confident smile.

"Very well said Ms. Villones, I can see how good you are as a flight attendant in the near future " He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I am Hesthea Raeleigh Villones, a tourism student and I studied here in one of the most famous flight school here in Las Vegas. I desired aviation and there's a fate in my life through beyond sky that awaits for me. I didn't know what fate is that but I know someday I'll find it out.

"This young supermodel who is an epitome of beauty made everyone dropped their jaw because of her new release magazine...."

I was just lying in my comfortable bed, not feeling well and I wasn't able to attend today's photoshoot not even attending school. Those past few days were hectic I can't even rest myself from school to photoshoot but I guess this is the life I have chosen and now here I am watching the news about myself about the new released of my new magazine photoshoot.

"Hera! Hera! Hey, Hesthea!" A super loud voice disturbed my solitude.

"Hera! Papasukin mo ako sa kwarto mo I have something to say!" That's probably Shaira, my noisy cousin. Actually kakarating niya lang dito for no good reasons and she's not attending class in the Philippines for almost 1 week.

"What?!"

"Let me in first!"

"It wasn't lock at all" I rolled my eyes in disbelief. She's really annoying.

She immediately open the door and jumped into my bed and she even hit me. I want to strangle her right now for being so chaotic.

"Is that really important kasi looks like you're serious!" Inismiran ko siya.

"Okay, Hera listen and don't freak out yet if marinig mo ang mga sasabihin ko" she started and she's catching her breath as if she's running a miles away.

"Fine, what is it all about?" I asked. Irritated.

"Tumawag si tito kanina sa'akin and gusto niyang pauwiin ka na sa Philippines" She explained.

I was really shocked sa sinabi ni Shaira. All of the sudden papauwin ako ni daddy? For what? Alam niya naman na I have a career here and I can't just leave here. I know I've been living with my own since I started highschool and he agreed na I stay here, but why now?

"Hera! Pay attention!" Shai snapped her finger in the front of me.

I was back to my sense and furrowed my brows. "Wait, why?"

"I don't know. Basta tito said if you won't come with me na uuwi tayo, tito will do anything para matigil ang career mo dito" She's more worried than me.

"Hell no!" Asik ko sabay tayo "he can't do that!"

"Yes he can! Your daddy's wealthiness is a much power to talk Hera" Shai's word invaded my mind. Yeah, I know that.

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita. I stayed silent thinking the idea that Shaira just brought up and now I don't know now what to do... I am now risking my career and study here, this is my dream and I can't do reckless things about this.

***

Del Vega University (DVU) is just a fictional university. It's not affiliated with other universities in Manila. I created DVU throughout my imagination. Please do not take it seriously.

This story is unedited and you may encounter grammatical errors and typographical errors. Please bear with me and I'll fix it soon as I finish the whole story. Kindly read at your own risk.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental