Chapter 22

Kyjie

"I'm sorry Kyj, I didn't meant it. I swear hindi ko alam na pupunta pala siya dito" Si Ivy after Hera's walk out.

I didn't expect these things to happened. I want to explain but it seems like hindi niya ako gustong kausapin ngayon.

"You shouldn't enter my room at mas lalong hindi mo sana sinuot ang hoodie ko I already bought you an spare clothes" I purse my lips at hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko.

"I'm sorry"

Ilang araw ko na ding hindi siya nakakausap, I can't even step closer on her and looks like she's avoiding me now but today's different she didn't attended class for a several days at gusto ko siyang puntahan sa condo niya but I know she won't face me.

"Olats tayo diyan erp! Hindi na nagpapakita bebe mo!" Anas ni Zie habang  nakaupo kami ngayon sa bleacher kakapanhinga lang namin sa laro.

"Tanga ka kasi" Diretsong sabi naman ni Von.

"All I want now is to talk to her" I clenched my fist and ignoring the people surround me even the two jerks who keep consoling me.

Another days went off and this time I saw her attending their class but she's still avoiding me and I can't help but to watch her farther. Alam kong nagulat lang siya sa pangyayari and maybe she need more time for herself to think.

I can't afford to lose her so that's why I will do anything to talk to her. She already sealed my heart with her comforting love and I won't miss a single chance to keep it inside no matter what happened now. I will make up things for us.

I was watching the sky changing it's color because the moon slowly pulling the golden serene light of the sun, the sky with it's own beauty of light dominating the world like how the sky serenade Hera's beauty.

"Ilang araw mo pa ba planong patirahin si Ivy sa unit mo?" Tanong ni Zie at nagkatabi kaming umupo dito sa couch sa club na pinasokan namin. We're here not because I'm frustrated but because of Von and his family issues.

"I don't know, ayaw ko namang i'open up sa kanya yan baka magkamali siya ng iisipin" I gulped and sipped on my glass of black label.

"You better do something before it's too late" That was Von, a drunk Von because he said plenty this night.

"Ilang linggo na din hindi kayo nag-uusap ni Hera ah!" Anas ni Zie.

Hindi ko na sila kinausap pa, I just thought about our relationship and I can't take this anymore I want to make things up with her.

Seeing her crying at the front of her mother's gravestone broke my heart, I know she's down and dealing with pain right now. I desperately want to do something for her even if it's break me, because loving her is worth breaking for.

"Good morning" I greeted her, currently standing at the doorway facing the most beautiful girl with her bed hair. As she said, I need to prove myself for her and for our relationship.

"5:46 am in the morning, what are you doing here?" Her brows are furrowed and yeah she's still mad at me.

"Napadaan lang ako habang nag jo-jogging and here, I brought this for you" I handed her the bouquet of white roses at agad niya naman itong tinanggap.

"Thanks, you may leave alam kong may flight session ka pa" She then turn her back on me and close the door. It pain me seeing her ignoring me but she has the right to do that after she witness everything from that day. I should've told her about Ivy's staying in my condo.