Chapter 16

R-18

Hera

"Where are we going now love?" Kyjie asking and sitting innocently at the edge of my bed while sunlight flashing to his whitewash face.

"Hacienda, you will going to meet lola Imelda" I answered and now facing my full length mirror and I only wear a robe and towel that rolled up my wet hair. Kagagaling ko lang sa shower room habang nakabihis naman siya. "She's intimidating, and her eyes will surely pierce at you with his half-moon eyeglass so be nice!" Pagbabanta ko sa kanya and I looked at him through the mirror.

"I'm already nice!" He chuckled but then our eyes met through the mirror and a sudden intense sensation burning me up with his gaze.

"Bihis lang ako" I excuse myself casually at dumiretso na sa dressing room ko.

Pumasok kaagad ako sa walk-in-closet to pick up my attire for today. I was planning to wear a cottagecore inspired looks today since sa hacienda kami ngayon and I was planning to bring him to our  cottage. I am now wearing a white corset dress with white laces that the long puff sleeve flow perfectly at my arms that ended inches below my wrist and with a skirt that ended inches above my knee. It's more like an off-shoulder corset dress with deep ruched neck, and to my hair I styled it with scarf na pina' headband style and to complete my cottagecore attire I wear my lace up ankle boots. I also applied a very light make up before going out

"Let's go love!" Pag-aaya ko sa kanya and before standing up, he scan me from head to toe and plastered a smile and that made my face heated!

He was wearing a white button down long sleeve polo that hugged his body perfectly that his well-toned body and muscle were visible, and he also paired it with caramel-colored pants and white sneakers. We're matchy with the theme color of our attire so I can't help but to smile.

"Halatang mahal na mahal mo ako" He utter and plastered a smirk.

"Don't turn the table, silly!" I immediately turn my back to him to fight the urge of being in love with him. God, what's with this guy?!

Sabay kaming bumaba at hinanda na ni ate Mira ang storage bag namin na naglalaman ng pagkain since we're planing a picnic sa mismong garden sa cottage namin. Kyjie also bring a bag for our essentials and extra dress para sa sleep-over namin sa cottage. We planned to do these things before preparing sa new years eve sa susunod na araw and I was planning to give him a tough job for that!

"Thank you po ate Mira and we'll get going now" He said casually as ate Mira put all our stuff sa loob ng isang camper van, it was vintage to look since kay lolo pa ito at mabuti nalang ginagamit nila paminsan-minsa para hindi mangalawang at masira.

"Oh siya, sige na at medyo mahaba-haba pa ang ba-byahein niyo" Agap naman kaagad ni ate Mira and we bid our goodbyes at tsaka ako pumasok sa shotgun seat ng camper van at sumunod naman siya sa driver seat.

"You look like a strict haciendera love" He said and stifle a laugh while driving slowly.

"And you look like a tourist sugar daddy" I fired back and rolled my eyes at tinuon ang tingin sa labas where we passes by a bunch of trees every corner of the road.

"At least, your sugar daddy" Aniya then show his pilyong ngiti na hate ko noon but I like staring now.

"Sorry mas bet ko mga province boys" I teasingly said and rose my left brows to annoy him.