Chapter 25

Hera

'Hera Villones and Brandon Cole are confirmed to be dating'

'Brandon Cole, an International model and singer just confirmed his relationship with the former model Hera Villones'

It's been a few days since our training in Tagaytay ended, pagkauwi ko dito ay dala-dala ko ang balitang pinakapinag-uusapan ng medias ngayon. I can't face the people right now even Kyjie, I don't know what to say and what to do. I also deactivated my social media accounts and just last day during my last day in Tagaytay, me and Brandon talked about the issue and he owe me a promise to do something about this bago siya aalis dito sa pilipinas.

The breezing air of December touches my delicate skin as I step outside my car and stood outside. I'll attend today's class because of our report during the training, that's it wala na akong magagawa I need to face some bunch of questions. We'll whatever I'll do they will still take me for granted because people used to believed what comes first and being one sided in any situations.

"Can't you believe that? Hera Villones is currently dating Brandon Cole when she's in a relationship with Kyjie?" That voice irritates me. I was about to ignore them and continue walking when, Lovenia didn't shut her fucking mouth "Using someone to lift her name again, I guess?"

"You sure?" Of course I won't let this pass "Believe what you want to believe, but I want you to remember this" I paused and step closer to her and gave her my dark aura "I don't need someone to lift up my name, because I myself can do that and I'm not a dull-witted like you who can't do anything but always barking" I rolled my eyes and turn my back to her.

"Are you that affected-" I cut her off immediately.

"I couldn't care less. Stop barking the wrong tree" That's it, I left her with her dumb face. They can't mess with me that easily!

Our report just ended and I decided to drive back to my unit to avoid people for now. Hindi pa naman nag salita si Brandon about the issue so I'll remain silent for now. I was walking alone and passing the field with soccer players doing their routine and I wasn't able to take a glance or else I'll landed on someone's glare that I avoided the most.

"Love!" I almost drop my portfolio because of that unexpected call out. "Are you really planning to avoid me all the time?" Lumapit siya saaken at hinarap ako he's wearing his pilot uniform at agad kong naisip na wala pala siya doon sa mga soccer players sa field.

"Hindi ko sinabing iniiwasan kita" I said and back to pace to face him.

"But your actions says it all" Our eyes met bu It Instantly look away. "Love, I'm not mad about the issues but the way you avoided me makes me mad" I furrowed my brows and look back at him and he then hit my forehead with his flicking finger.

"Ouch! What was that for!" I grunted but he grab my wrist and walked away.

Huminto kami sa parking lot at kung saan naka park yung kotse niya. He let go a deep sigh before letting go of my hand and he seems frustrated at hindi ko alam ang gagawin.

"Let's not talk about that issue" He said with his baritone voice and face me with serious face.

"Don't you ever think of threatening me" I pursed my lips and crossed my arms.

"Love stop it, I'm serious"

"I am too! I'm just saying-" He cut me off.