Chapter 20

Hera

"Are you getting better now?" Alice asked through our phone call.

"I guess so, I'll just call you later" I ended our call with a deep sigh.

It's been two days and I still have this fever, walang sino man ang nasa tabi ko ngayon to accompany me since I didn't let Kyjie to see me the whole two days because I'm mad at him and I know the campus is busy right now for tonight's grand ball and  obviously I cant go because of my conditions now.

My temperature didn't go down and my phone keep of ringing but I don't have the urge to  answer it because it's just Kyjie, ayaw kong malaman niya ang kalagayan ko ngayon it will ruined his night and beside this event is important and he should enjoy himself instead of worrying about me.

Argh! This supposedly my first time to attend that grand ball and this damn fever is so pabida! Tsk, I sounded like Shai now!

I get up from my warm comfy bed, and with a heavy and high temperature body I walked like a zombie down to my kitchen area to drink some water. I crave a lot of foods now and I can't even buy. I sat down at the high chair and lean my elbow at the high dining table and slowly massaging my head.

"Why on earth I'm still sick?" I murmur while reaching for a glass of water. I am just wearing my oversized pink hoodie and a white pajama and my hair is pretty messy because of the uneven bun.

I walk through the living room and get the remote to watch a movie. It was just a random movie I watch on Netflix and my eyes were about to close and I keep on yawning. Hindi ko napansin ang oras at mag gagabi na, I haven't eating anything yet since breakfast and my stomach keep on asking for food but I don't have anything here, I only have cereals but it didn't satisfies my cravings now. I continue watching movies and this is my fifth movie already at natulogan ko yung ibang movie.

Sobrang init ng pakiramdam ko ngayon and my nose is still runny. I was about to turn off the tv when the door bell rang, hindi na ako nagulat kasi alam kong si Alice lang yan probably bought a soup for me, she did that the other day. I stand up lazily and walk towards the door, when I reach there I didn't bother to tiptoe to peek at the peephole. I twisted the knob...

"Alice bring some pizza next tim-" I cut off my own words and my jaw dropped. It wasn't Alice at all, it's my man wearing his suit and tie, hair were pushed back and his manly scent immediately hugged my nose. He's holding some paper bag for foods. Stood there and smiling.

"No pizza for sick baby" He grin at agad pumasok sa loob leaving me dumbfounded. "Come here, I bough you something tasty" He called out and he's obviously inside the kitchen already.

"Bakit ka nandito? What bring you here?" Anas ko at medyo ngungu pa yung boses ko dahil sa sipon. I cross my arms and still my body feels so heavy.

"I called you many times at ni isa hindi mo sinagot. I got worried so I texted kuya Llyod and Alice but only Alice replied me about your condition" Sunod sunod na sabi niya at agad akong napairap.

"You should enjoy yourself at the ball, not here!" I concluded and keep on throwing gazes on him.

"Paano ako mag eenjoy doon kung nandito ka? May sakit at walang nag-aalaga" He utter and lean at the table. It was a short silence until he step closer to me ang hug me tightly "Ang init mo, tapos itataboy mo lang ako" He said, almost whisper.

I can't deny the fact that his hug helps me to feel better now, he is so comfortable to cling with.

We both sat the couch and open the paper bags with foods inside. He bought bubble tea, nuggets, fries and some other finger foods. Gosh, this guy I thought it's all healthy foods for sick people.