Chapter 19

warning: R-18, read at your own risk :))

Hera

"Who would thought that this day will come, so suddenly?" With his annoying voice, I get irritated and my bloods are boiling within me. Damn this Jax!

"Shut up, don't full yourself too much" I rolled my eyes and face the portfolio. We are currently here at the conference hall and we are talking about our coming photoshoot for that international clothing line and yeah the concept is about wedding!

"So your fiance already aware about this? Aren't he?" He said, proudness filled his annoying voice.

I was having a pause, staring at him for a moment and realized that I want to strangle him and punch his pricking face! The blood climbed up my head, and any time trojan war will occur if he spit out nonsense again! I swear, I really hate this man with hallucinations!

"I guess nakuha niyo naman lahat ang mga dapat gawin diba? So that's all and thank you" The meeting dismissed already and without any words to say I marched my way out, I felt suffocated inside. Why on earth I signed in this fucking agency!

Alice left me already, since sinabi ko sa kanyang susunduin ako ni Kyjie ngayon but the thing now is it's already 30 minutes had been passed at wala pa si Kyjie. He never done this before kaya hindi ako sanay na late siya, I already dialled his number a several times but he wasn't answering my calls. I suddenly feel the unevenness within me. I can't wait another minutes so I texted kuya Llyod to bring my BMW at hindi katagalan ay naihatid na ni kuya Llyod.

I change the gear when I received a text, I just ignored it at patuloy na nag drive patungo sa unit ko to rest myself. With annoyance and anger with me I slam the door of my unit. Naiinis ako kay Jax at sa biglaang hindi pagsundo ni Kyjie saaken and this is so unreasonable act! He should've text me! When I thought of that, naalala ko bigla ang text saaken kaya agad kong inabot ang cellphone ko at binuksan ang text.

Kyjie:
Love, sorry hindi kita nasundo. I have an emergency and I'll see you later love you.

Tsk! Love you your ass, you prick! I still hate you!

Days went off, I haven't seen him yet, not even a single text he send tsk damn this jerk! For the first time in our relationship he never been this unreasonable asshole! Kinabukasan, I attended class still anger clinging in me at wala ako sa mood para kausapin ng matino ngayon.

"What's with that face?" That was the first question that Shai ask when I step out on the doorstep at kakatapos lang ng class namin. I didn't see a fucking glimpse of that jerk today at wala akong planong kitain siya.

"Pretty. Pretty face" Wala sa sariling sagot ko at patuloy sa paglalakad.

"What seems to be the problem ba? You're in a bad mood na naman!" She said, pouting and I throw a glance on her and rolled my eyes. This annoying brat!

"Conyo mo!" I leave her alone at lumiko para dumiretso sa gymnasium to find something good.

I don't know, I just want to avoid places were we cross our ways kasi ayokong makita siya ngayon. As I entered the gym everyone are eyeing me and some are got into a fantasy state as if Helen of troy was taken by paris. I smiled every person I meet gazes at dumiretso sa bleachers to watch the players dribbling the ball and some are doing some warm up. My eyes landed on Enzo and I was a bit surprise when I see Christhea, isa sa mga sikat na model dito sa bansa at mas matagal pa siya saaken sa industriya kasi since she was a kid kinukuha na siya for commercial. Hmm what's with them?