Chapter 34

Hera

"Are you okay?" He's voice almost fainted and his warm breath send shivers to my whole being.

Hindi ko pa siya nilingon and still his arms around my waist, my heart almost break the ribcage. How am I suppose to move in this situations, my body won't listen to me.

He suddenly shifted me to other side without letting go of my waist. "It's too crowded here" He resumed and I'm still processing on how to move.

"Hera-" I cut him off.

Finally, I was able to utter a word now and seems like my body is also responding "Uhm, I'm okay" I mumbled and I hate it. "Bye!" I immediately get off his arms and was about to walk away from him when he instantly grabbed my wrist.

"Can we talk?" A glimpse of light landed in his eyes. Ah, it reminds me so much of Dylan's pair of brown eyes.

"About what?" I keep my normal pace while hiding the fact that my hands are shaking now, probably I was surprised.

He step closer to me and I step back "I just want to ask you if..." He trailed off "Are we good?" He continued and I swallowed a large lump inside my throat.

"Sorry?" Hindi ko alam ang isasagot sa sinabi niya so I babbled whatever now.

He inhaled a large amount of air and then he instantly looked directly in my eyes and I suddenly can't move "Okay I'm sorry to bothered you. Enjoy the night" He then, left.

What was that? Am I furious? I can't even move, can't even utter a single word or use a perfect pronoun to fit the the sentences and he left immediately. Probably he's thinking about his family all this time. Tsk, why I even let myself cornered by the thought of that.

When I turned around I almost lost my balance but thankfully someone got me. "Hey, are you okay?" It was Nathan, holding me from behind.

I plastered a reassuring smile "I'm fine. Uuwi na muna siguro ako. Dylan's probably waiting for me"

"Sure. Should I drive you home?" He asked gently.

"I can manage. Thank you" Hindi ko na hinintay ang isasagot niya at agad na akong naglakad papalayo sa kanya.

I didn't mind the crowd, dire-diretso akong naglakad until I reached outside. I inhaled a large amount of air and closed my eyes out of frustration.

"Why I even bumped into him..." I whispered. I settled myself and waiting for a taxi.

Ilang minuto na akong nag-aantay ng taxi pero walang dumaan. Malalim na din ang gabi kaya siguro wala ng dumadaan sa ganitong oras. I decided to take a walk since I'm still driven by an alcohol and maybe walking is a best way to sober up. I was about to take a walk when a black BMW stopped beside me.

Dahan-dahan bumukas ang pinto sa driver seat at agad lumabas si Kyjie. "I'll take you home" Diretsong sabi niya, agad kumalabog ang puso ko sa sinabi niya.

Taking me home? What if maabutan niya si Dylan? I don't think this is the right time for the both of them to meet.

"Thank you but I'm okay" I was about to continue walking when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

We are now so close to each other. I can even catch his hot breath. He sighed "Just let me take you home"

"Will you please stop! It's none of your concern anymore!" I was furious but I don't want him to take me home.