Chapter 27

Hera

''Okay girls, just enjoy yourself tonight. It's been a while na din since we drunk, we're busy on our own career na kasi hays'' Shai announced as we all gathered here in her own house. She brought this three years ago when she started to earn and because of some reason she has.

''Malaki na din naipondar mo dito sa bahay mo ah'' Aya commented, settling herself on the opposite direction seat to mine. ''At dahil diyan, we are proud of you'' She added and Shai awed for that. 

''How about you Abby, how's your life na ba?'' Shai asked to Abby who sat next to mine and as usual she didn't talk a lot. 

''Fine, nililibang ang sarili sa mga flight schedules ko'' She answered and sipped on her glass of Mojito. 

I was just quite listening to them, I'm not really on the condition to talk to them because I'm bothered. Hindi ko alam kung ano talaga ang dahilan nito pero iisa lang nasa isipan ko ngayon. I was skeptical about that girl because till' now I'm giving myself a benefit of the doubt. 

''Are you okay lang ba?'' Shai snapped me out of reality at nakatingin na pala silang tatlo saakin. 

''Of course, I was just tired about our flight last day'' I said and showing a smile.

''She's not'' Agad akong napalingon sa sinabi ni Abby and she looked at me with poker face. 

''Nag-away ba kayo?'' Tanong ni Aya at lahat sila nag-alalang tinignan ako. I don't want them to pity me when they know that I know how to handle things. 

''Don't worry we didn't sympathize you, we just want to empathize you okay?'' When Shai said that I suddenly felt emotion because these days I really felt heavy inside me and I'm thankful for having them.

''I don't know if I'm being childish or unfair to Kyjie but during our layover we met Ivy and you know that two-faced bitch always wanting the spotlight'' I ranted and they are all looking empathetically. 

''Don't be furious about it. Mag tiwala ka lang sa kanya at sa relasyon niyo'' Aya reached for my hand and squeezed it ''Pero pakinggan mo din ang sarili mo kung umabot na kayo sa puntong pinaka-aayaw natin okay? Tsaka kahit anong mang-yari andito lang kami palagi'' A droplet of tears escaped my eyes and I've been so emotional right now. 

''That isn't avoidable when it comes to relationship. Lahat tayo aabot sa puntong yan and when the worse part comes, always remember that you always have someone left in you and always know your worth'' Abby remarked ''Hindi siya kawalan'' She added.