Chapter 28

Hera

''Good night love'' He Kissed my temple as he back hugged me while we're laying in his bed.

''Uhm..'' I can't utter a proper pronunciation of words because there's something in my throat that anytime if I talk it lead me to a teary eye.

Yes, I've been emotional secretly since he came home and since the day I saw his picture in Ivy's unit. Until now I can't confront him about it and still there's no clarification about that. Ayaw kong ibahin niya ang punto ko at ayaw kong makipag-ayaw sa kanya, I'm not in the mood.

''L-love?'' I utter quietly and fighting the urge to get emotional. There's no response to it and I confirmed he already fell asleep.

With that, a droplet of tears escaped my eyes and I instantly cover my mouth with my hand and stifle the sound of my agony in crying. I was really hurt because I want an answer but I don't want us to get in trouble at the same time. It feels like I was trap in a situation where I can't choose, because for now I'm enduring the pain secretly. I continued sobbing and trying my best not to wake him up. I'm staring at the ring in my finger while imagining the most beautiful event my life, walking in the aisle where my man waiting for me to face the altar but a sudden fear embraced my heart. A fear of what if's.

''Love wala akong flight schedule ngayon. Uhm how about you?'' He suddenly asked and we're currently eating our breakfast. I thanked God for not making my eyes swollen.

''I sent an excuse letter. Nag leave ako ng tatlong araw'' I smiled at him to assure him.

''Why? Is there any problem?''

''Nothing, gusto ko lang magpahinga muna'' Pagpuna ko sabay ligpit sa kinainan ko since natapos na akong kumain.

''You sure love?'' He asked, voice filled with concern.

''Uhm, don't worry about it'' I smiled at him at agad naman siyang tumayo at niyakap ako patalikod while I'm doing the dishes.

Since wala siyang flight ngayon napag-desisyunan naming ituloy ang dinner date with our family and while waiting for the nighttime to arrive we spent our day watching movies with vegetable salads and wine. I was just clinging on his arm the whole movie marathon, feeling the warmth of his body while I'm enduring agony.

''I miss taking shower with you'' He said while our body intertwined as the water from shower flows down to our body. ''Do you still remember the short story I told you about the starry night and the moon?'' A nostalgic event played in my mind. Remembering that night when we were so in love to each other no one could ever bother us.